Review of Milanoo

cs_en@milanoo.com

349 reviews with 1 star

janes430
5/24/19

Returned item day it came after difficult process submitting my "case for review" (their wording for claimed easy return). Still have not been refunded. Cheap quality product. Forget about getting your money back.

shereeb8
5/4/19

I put in acancel lation the day after i put in my order. Because i didn't think i would get it in time. They are saying its been 7 days to late for me to cancel and if i do i won't get a refund. I canceled in plenty of time. They would not responed to my Emails for days or answer my calls either. Now they say its on me. That is so wrong.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

We apologize for any inconvenience we caused.
If you want to cancel your order, please request a cancellation on the order details page. We will contact you and process your request for you after we receive your application.

suzanneo32
4/30/19

I bought a Large size jacket that was too small when i received it. I was told to send a picture with a measuring tape on it showing the measurements. It was smaller than the size chart, but the size chart states it could be + or - 4 cm, so it was within the size chart and my fault. Crazy!!

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

We apologize for any inconvenience we caused.
Since it is a manual measurement, the physical size may be slightly different from the size chart (Apparel Products: ±4cm for the bust, waist and hip size, ±2 cm for the item length and the sleeves length and so on).
If the size you purchased is not suitable for you, please contact us to help you change the size.

eleanorb37
4/23/19

Ordered Women 2x I received a teenage size for a petite 5. Tried to reach the company no answer. Emailed no response. Taking my lost giving dress to my niece and NOT ordering else from them.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

We apologize for any inconvenience we caused.
Please kindly notice that since the size of our products is not US size, the size that suits you may be different from the size you usually wear. In order to make it easier for everyone to choose the right size, we have displayed the size chart on the item page. Please confirm if the size of the item you received matches the size chart. If the size of the item you receive does not match our size chart, we are committed to full responsibility.
In addition, we cannot check the contents of the mail because we do not have the information of you or your order. Please check if you have sent the emails to the wrong email address, for example: no_reply@milanoo.com. If you send the emails to the wrong email address, we have no way to check your emails and give you a reply. As we wrote in our email, this is just a mailbox for sending notification emails. If you sent us an email via the following page:
Our customer service staff will respond to you within 24 hours of the workday and send the response to your registered email address. Please check your inbox or trash. Or, you can log in to your Milanoo account and check all communication records in the “My Milanoo-Order Question (or Other Consultation)”.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us: Sun-Fri(Chinese holiday Excepted)EST 21:30-6:00
+86-28-6391-6928
+86-28-6391-6929
+86-28-6391-6930

preciousa5
4/22/19
• Updated review

My orders finally came after 3 months. They are too small in size, made of extremely cheap and poor quality!. This is a pure robbery as I couldn't use or even return them. No functioning customer service. They are thieves. This experience made me stop buying things online in general ( once beaten, twice shy). They dont deserve the 1 star I gave. It should b - - 0.
Blawdy thieves!!!. My over £200 gone just like that!.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing Milanoo.
We apologize for any inconvenience we caused. As for your case, could you please tell us your order number? We will then check what caused the problem and will try to help you out in a proper way.

“Horrible”
6/19/18
• Previous review

I made an order since April of over £200 for an important event. Today is 19th June my order has not arrived. No specific date of shipment, no decent and functionning customer service. I paid through my credit card. I dont even know how to get my money back!. I am sad this is happening to me. I am heart broken. Pls dont buy from this company.

monacarolinaf
4/17/19

I did not receive my order. I paid it at 19/01/2019, but never received it.

Date: 19/01/2019
Order: de_mi_190119062815_700
Product: Kurzes Brautkleid Vintage Brautkleid 1950 Bateau Ärmellose Rezeption Brautkleid Milanoo
Price: 115.23

Please tell me where the order is or give me back my money!

Kind regards
Mona Carolina Frank

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing Milanoo.
We apologize for any inconvenience we caused. As for your case, based on the order number you provided to us, we noticed that your parcel has arrived at the destination post office on March 2 and arranged for delivery. You can find the tracking number in your order details and verify the tracking information online. Please confirm if the package is signed by your family or apartment manager. Or you can contact the post office directly for details. If you are unable to find your package and the post office is unable to provide useful information, please contact us again and we will assist you in making a claim with the post office.

carols633
4/1/19

We ordered a flower girl dress that came two weeks after the "latest" date of delivery. The quality was very poor! It reminded me of a very cheap Halloween costume.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

dv68
3/24/19

Ordered 3 swimsuits and ALL were too small..I went by their measurments on their site, and they refuse to return the items! I just got ripped off!

Tip for consumers: DON"T use it I think its probably a factory in China using child lalbor!

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

We apologize for any inconvenience we caused.
As we wrote on our website, we are unable to accept the return or exchange of swimsuits due to hygiene reasons.

stefanoa19
3/21/19

Ho ordinato una parrucca, dal sito sembrava proprio quella che mi serviva. Arriva e noto che il prodotto era totalmente diverso. Chiedo spiegazioni in privato al venditore e mi disse che avrei dovuto conciarla io come la vedevo in foto. Vi pare? Uno ordina un prodotto per poi sistemarselo da solo. Chiedo di essere rimborsato e mi regalano un coupon da 2 euro (capirai). Scrivo recensione negativa che non é mai stata resa pubblica. La scrivo più volte ma niente. Improvvisamente vedo che l'inserzionista aveva aggiunto alla descrizione del prodotto la stessa frase che disse a me in privato, cioè che il prodotto poteva essere diverso dall'immagine e che bisognava acconciarselo da soli. La cosa mi manda in bestia, riscrivo in privato al venditore chiedendo spiegazioni e come mai ancora la mia recensione non fosse pubblica e mi dissero che l'avrebbero pubblicata. Passano giorni settimane mesi e ancora niente. Decido allora di chiamare direttamente il servizio clienti, mi rispondono e spiego la questione ma chiaramente non mi hanno capito e mi dissero che sarei stato ricontattato il mercoledì successivo. Chiamata mai ricevuta. Ancora più incavolato faccio una prova e pubblico una recensione positiva...che venne pubblicata subito dopo. Oh che strano. Tra l'altro non si può eliminare perché mi riferiscono che loro non possono eliminare le recensioni ma precisano che il sistema cancella in automatico le recensioni uguali.
Sono passati 2 anni, vedete voi, ma dopo lunghe battaglie ed infinite conversazioni col servizio clienti (che è assente) hanno finalmente pubblicato la recensione sulla pagina del prodotto. L'attesa e la non curanza del servizio clienti sono state esorbitanti.
È chiaro che non ordinerò mai più nulla.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Caro cliente,

Grazie per aver scelto Milanoo.
Ci scusiamo per il problema. Per quanto riguarda il Suo caso, potrebbe indicarci il numero dell'ordine? Verificheremo quindi la causa del problema e cercheremo di aiutarLa in modo corretto.
Grazie per la Sua comprensione e collaborazione!

Cordiali saluti.
Servizio clienti di Milanoo
matthews495
3/12/19

Don't buy from this site, they will send you crappy product and then charge you to send it back. I spent over a hundred dollars for a few dresses and only one looked good and fit the rest were garbage. Not worth your time, terrible prices, terrible product, and terrible people.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing Milanoo.
We are sorry that the commodities didn't satisfy you.
Milanoo is committed to providing customers with the most cost-effective products. If you have any complaints or suggestions about our products, please let us know. We will do our best to improve the quality of our products to meet customers needs.
Thank you for your understanding and help.

trellisg1
3/12/19

"Use the needle to repair" is one of the responeses i received when trying to return a dress that I received with a rip at the helm. After numerous failed attempts to upload a photo of the rip, Milanoo responded by 1) telling me it passed the quality test prior to shipment so it must have been torn after receipt. They then 2) offered a $20coupon to shop WITH THEM (as if) or a $10 refund and 3) suggested "you can use the needle to repair it or take to a tailor shop". 4) When I did not agree with that, they questioned me as to why it took 3 days to submit return request/complaint. I explained that I got the package on Feb 28th and attached their response on March 1st (there are only 28 days in Feb). I reiterated that the dress was received ripped and suggested that it was possibly damaged while packaging if it passed their quality check. I was then asked about the condition of the box and I explained that it,was not damaged, so they attempted another cop out by saying that 5) they checked with THEIR warehouse/supplier who said they did not damage the dress and also said the dress must have been damage when received (of course they would, if Milanoo is not accepting responsibility, why should the warehouse/supplier?). So after almost 3wks of back and forth messages, today I received their final solution 6) A $50 coupon for Milanoo or a $25 refund in a dress that costs $193+. I am appauld. I suggest no one ever use them. The dress was beautiful if not for the rip. I guess as long as everything is perfect and you don't have to deal with them on a complaint they get better ratings, but who wants to tske that chance?

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

We apologize for any inconvenience we caused.
The dress you bought is made of very thin chiffon, so it is more fragile than other dresses. To be honest, we can only ensure that the goods are in good condition before the quality inspection is completed. However, after the quality check is completed, there are still many situations that may cause this problem. This rip may be generated in the case of packaging, try-on or other situations that we are currently unable to judge. It may not be discovered immediately because it is very inconspicuous. But no matter when the problem occurs, we are willing to take responsibility because we trust each of our customers and we do not want our customers to bear the loss.
For this situation, we offer you two solutions:
1. Please return the dress and we will resend a new one for you for free.
2. Please go to the local tailor shop and we will give you a partial refund.
We know that both solutions will cause you some trouble, and we also understand your mood very well. Who wants to accept that their new dress are not perfect? But we have no way to let this problem disappear, so, we can only try our best to make some remedies. We are very sorry about what has happened. And we hope you can understand us too.

lhamus
3/4/19

BUYERS BEWARE!!!!
VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS COMPANY.please think twice before you buy anything from this company.
They don't even deserve 1 star.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing Milanoo.
We apologize for the problem. As for your case, could you please tell us your order number and more about the problem details? We will then check what caused the problem and will try to help you out in a proper way.

bethd105
2/21/19

This merchant is awful. I ordered a 1920's dress and headdress for a speakeasy party. I took my measurements and then read the reviews on fit. Everyone said it ran small, so I went one size up. When the item came, it was so small. I measured it and it measured like the smalls on the website. I ordered a large. They made me send pictures and ran me through tons of hoops only to say that they would only give me credit 50% with a gift card to use their site again. There is nothing else I would want from their site. So I now have a dress that won't fit and I'm out $53. NEVER USE THIS MERCHANT. THEY DO NOT DO RETURNS.

amyl348
1/11/19

None of the clothes fit or looked anything like the pictures! AND you have to pay to return! I've never had such an awful online shopping experience. I basically just lost money.

ondream
12/23/18

I purchased an item from this site a few hours ago only to realize i received an item similar to it as a Christmas gift. I hurried to cancel the order and i have now sent out 2 emails, contacted my bank about this payment and started a "case" on their site. I have done what needs to be done according to their site and cancelled the order within 24 hours hence I expect a full refund. I am awaiting a response and I hope i will be able to share the experience with customer service. The reviews on this site threw me off but I hope the way they deal with my order will give me reason to leave a better review if the site deserves it. I give only 1 star because it is super difficult to cancel orders on the site or call customer service.

alayanaw
12/4/18

Poor customer service, tried to cancel an order before it was shipped, they said they couldn't then something that was supposed to take 14 days max took over a month to get. so I said fine I will send it back and you will refund me, they tried to charge me a restocking fee and return shipping that would total of half the cost of the item I didn't want. They then argued with me about the return and finally said they would refund but I still had to pay shipping then had all these reguirements or they wouldnt do it. So the shipping alone to send it back was over half the cost of the item.

Still fighting a month later

dianeb373
11/1/18

Bought 4 articles, and all 4 where to short on body, (could not bring high enough to neck, so padding for breast was below the breast) Tried to explain that I could not keep, and they told me to give them as present and on my next order I could have 10%...Real joke, but I was not laughing.
Never again,

dianeb105
9/10/18

i guess im not alone here with this company. but they are still around and doing business. some asian company with unethical practices.forcing customers to buy from them.i asked them to cancel my order in emails they avoided me. then said they will only give me back 50% of the purchase price with no product? they are desperate people. how would this bring customers back? they dont get it. i suspect they have other issues also. bad products. bad customer service. greedy people. no way.dont go to them for any business. the only way they will learn.

judyf84
8/29/18

I bought a dress for my granddaughter as she listed your site on a link. First it took forever to receive it. Then when it finally came the workmanship was just awful. We took pictures of her wearing the dress and it stuck out on both sides, had no back so a bra wasn't possible. The worst experience I have ever had in ordering online! Never again from China!!!!!

albertq2
8/28/18

I ordered five pair of uniform pants for my son from this website. All five pair of pants were different sizes and colors. None of which I ordered. I went to the post office to return them and they wanted to charge me $62 postage to return it. The company refuses to give me a credit. They sent ME the wrong items now want me to pay to have it returned. If you are or were a customer with a return please join me in complaining to The Better Business Bureau and get started into shutting them down.

jaimed36
8/25/18

I ordered three corsets from this company, I followed the recommended size charts and all three were way too small. I asked for a refund and was told that I would have to pay to have the items shipped back and a 20% re stocking fee!! I explained that I was not going to do that and they told me I could keep the corsets and they will refund me 20%. What kind of company does this? I will never order anything from them again. They could literally send you $#*! in a box and make you pay for it

kathyh291
8/23/18

On August 21, 2018, I had 4 unauthorized debits from my checking account totaling $540.09 under the name of MILANOO GLOBAL US BRIGHTON, CO. I had no idea what Milanoo was until I went to the bank. I do order sometimes from the internet but I usually try to avoid getting any thing from China. It takes forever and they do not stand behind their products and customer service is non-existent. The headquarters are in China but have alot of locations in US, such as Brighton, CO. The name of this agent for Milanoo if WEI FENG. Needless to say, there is no contact e-mail or phone number. My bank has filed a fraud report to try to recover my funds. PLEASE do not order from Milanoo or any company it represents. You may find yourself in the same shape as I am. Overdrawn at the bank.

patricew9
8/8/18

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS FAST SHIPPING!! They lie & mislead you to think they can ship fast. I cancelled when I realized they were not going to ship as stated. They tried to keep my money without ever delivering anything & luckily my cc company refunded me. NEVER BUY FROM THIS SCAM COMPANY!

robertr669
7/31/18

Purchased a 1st communion dress for our god-daughter. When the dress finally arrived it was the wrong color and returning it was out of the question as Milanoo has a re-stock fee and required us to pay the return shipping. Rather than waste any more time or money we donated the dress to a charity that assists families dealing with financial difficulties. I hope the dress created a wonderful memory for a deserving young lady.

tansio
7/18/18

This is a very horrible and dishonest company. They are cheats and liars. I ordered the same size of two pairs of shoes and the company stuffed both pairs in one box and sent me the wrong size. After weeks of battling with them, they told me to send the wrong pair of shoes back so they could send the right size and that they would refund me the full cost of shipping which cost me $58.30. After I shipped the shoes back and emailed them the shipping receipt, they said it was the cost of shipping was too expensive to refund. After some weeks, they offered me a $20 coupon to compensate for the shipping cost which I declined. About 3months later now, I have still not gotten my shoes. They also cheat on their custom duty by labeling goods worth hundreds of dollars as $10 or $11 so they dont have to pay high custom fees. I have tried to report them to the US customs and other higher authorities. If anyone knows where to report this case to, please report them so they dont keep scamming people.

Thanks, My sister got this news and find her favority in the BACK TO SCHOOL promotion, I really like it. But I have a question, why don't you do the freeshipping, it is really attractive

By susie H.

Yes, Milanoo is a real site. I have bought several items from them most of which I like. I did return a dress which I wanted an exchange for because the sleeves were made really short. They had me send the return to California and they sent me another from China which took a long time to receive and the dress part wasthen two big. They also never sent me a skirt to a two piece dress and after writing them a number of times about it they said they sent it in another package but I never received it til this day. I have asked for a refund a number of times and they just stopped responding. I should've canceled it though my cc. Although I liked most of the items I have purchased from them. I will most likely not order from them again because they can't be trusted to refund or replace your items should you return them or not receive them. Also the shipment time is very long.

By R D.

Hi, Don't bother I ordered one it took forever to arrive and looks nothing like the picture. Fabric is also disgusting. If someone lit a match next to you , you will be in flames in seconds haha. Yes they are cheap but it's expensive in the end as you can't wear it. Believe all the bad reviews as they are right. My children and I had a good laugh though.

By Jo m.

Dont trust Milanos i ordered a dress from them the worried i would not get it when i needed it. Well I've tried to call text Email for a week now to cancel the order. My order hasn't even been processed yet. An still no response. I'm out nearly 200.00 Dollars because I can't even get a response.

By Sheree B.

No, it's still up.

By Chelsea L.

If it isn't, it certainly should be. They should be put out of doing business.

By Ali T.

My dress was custom made and perfect. It's beautiful.

By Tracy W.

Thank you for your input and I agree. Milanoo is just horrible and should be put out of business. They're scammers. I have 8 pages of back-and-forth correspondence with them and it's still going on. Threatening doesn't work with these people and actually suing them would be extremely difficult and expensive since they are located in China (figures huh!) I hope NOBODY has to go through what I have and still am experiencing...DON'T BUY ANYTHING from Milanoo.

By Ali T.

Milanoo is not a website to be trusted, I just recommend to threaten to sue them because they have really terrible customer service. Some people wait years for their refunds, so... Just don't order from them is what I think, it's about a 40% chance you'll get what you wanted and paid for. Sorry you have to go through with ordering from this website.

By Cloud H.

Questions? Get answers from the Milanoo staff and other customers.

Milanoo?