Review of Milanoo

cs_en@milanoo.com

93 reviews with 4 stars

yukaris
1/12/13

I have great experience with milanoo. The proceed time and shipping is rather fast (I order on 4 January and it arrives on 12 January, which means it only need 9 days until it's arrived. Also, The packaging is neatly packaged, so it comes safely to my home. For the quality, it was great and better compared to the picture. The customer service did a great job too, they help me on how to order and answer my question clearly. As for the price, I think it's rather pricey. But, i was satisfied with the item (yellow lolita shooting star bag) that I ordered.

demij
1/11/13

I ordered an Infanta dress through Milanoo. The first thing I noticed was that there were stray threads everywhere that I had to sit and cut off myself for fear of pulling one and having the dress unravel. My back ribbon didn't match my front ribbon, and my front ribbon was low quality. The fabric that the dress itself was made out of was good, and the print was great.

k
1/10/13

ja-jp_111001105826_219

marlas3
1/9/13

Received a pair of bow wedge boots from Milanoo and I must say I feel satisfied of ordering from them. As always, they came really quickly in the mail with very nice packaging plus a thank you card. I've worn the boots and they're surprisingly very comfortable and these boots are really made for walking.

lucias1
1/5/13

Me llegó rápido, la talla se correspondia con la que pedí. Todo Ok.

happyd2
12/25/12

en-uk_120810162434_600

I had a pretty good experience with this site. The clothing was as it looked like. Shipping was fast via FedEx.

paigej
9/13/12

I buy from here a lot. At least 10 purchases. 7/10 purchases have been just as picture. Less than expected ones: 1 wig was slightly orange when I though it'd be gold though. One dress was just as pictured in cut but came in orange instead of pink (it actually was better). I bought a blue dress from here thinking it'd be out of thicker wintery material, but it wasn't. It was very thin, lithe summer fabric. Invariably these things are okay with me but you should usually buy when not crazy on sale as I think they start running out of pictured products and use next best things. I will continue to buy from them though because they have great deals. When I can get a Lolita dress for only $30-$40, I don't mind if it's slightly lighter than what I thought.

bobl15
8/12/12

Hi, I am Anthony Drona, I bought the dress #07700101274 from here, and the dress looks so beautiful. My little girl is excited to get this dress and happily show the dress to her father, grandpa, grandma. ^_^ A little pity that the dress is not completely same as the photos shown on your site, it is just similar to the dress photos .But the dress is good for the price, I am very happy My daughter loves this dress .The white color is wonderful, I cannot wait to order more from Milanoo .Thanks for your quick service ..thank you so much !!!!!

micropotst
8/7/12

My shoes have arrived! Would like to say , I am so pleased with them ! I LOVE them! I am truly grateful for your wonderful service . This is my first purchase on Milanoo,at first I am a bit confused about how to place the order. Especially with paypal for I never used that before either. My questions are cleared after I gave an email on Milanoo help center . Customer service is excellent Thank you for your speedy response .I would love to buy more shoes from here again .Delivery is so quick, Thank you for everything ,you guys did a good job ! Great thanks again .

janed28
8/1/12

It's really an amazing experience i have at Milanoo.com. First bought at this site, I ordered a pair of sandals which attracted by its special red floral wedge espadrilles with and also the price of $29.99, which is never seen at the local shoe stores. So, I ignored all the negative reviews at sitejabber. Yet, I think i am so lucky, and received my sandals that suits my feet perfect and also matches my maxi dress very well. I am so happy that milanoo scam site can give me such a beautiful sandal. Maybe every thing really have both good and bad times, and I met the good times of Milanoo.

erinh2
5/18/12

I bought two dresses and an underskirt totaling about 170 dollars. After I placed the order I saw all of the reviews on this site and panicked. I had asked for expedited shipping (7-9 days) even though I was ordering my dresses about a month before I needed them. After about two weeks I got an email saying that my clothes had been shipped and would arrive on the 17th, they arrived on the 18th, my event I needed them for is on the 20th so everything worked out. Everything I had ordered was there, the sizes were a tiny bit off but I can work with everything, I may make a couple small alterations. Over all it was a pretty good experience, I knew the dresses wouldn't be perfect, ordering clothes over the internet is always a risk but I paid with Paypal (the ONLY smart way to order online) and I realized that nobody selling dresses like this for so cheap is going to be completely on the up and up. I'm not trying to ill-legitimatize anyone's complaints here, but to let someone like me who freaked out after reading everything here know it's not always bad.

ginam9
5/9/12

I read a ton of reviews after I purchased my wedding dress and began to freaked out! About 1 month later my dress was in and looked gorgeous!!! I ordered my dress a little bigger and it came bigger which I wanted. Moral of my review is that people rarely write good reviews...everyone has their own story.

amberc2
3/22/12

I've seen all these negative reviews and I'm happy my experience isn't anywhere near as awful. I ordered a navy lolita dress, custom size because I am very top heavy. The dress came a little earlier than expected, and I actually am very pleased with the quality. There were only a few things wrong, which is why it's only a 4 star rating. The top of the dress isn't the same as in the picture, but it didn't bother me much because I figured making it custom they had to change it up. Also, one of the bows was only sewed on with a few threads, but it still looked nice. The biggest downfall is that the skirt, which I provided measurements for, went to my feet when it was supposed to stop above my knee. I think they provided the wrong underskirt, to be honest, but it is in the same style so I was able to still use it.

All in all, the quality of the dress is actually really good. The sewing looks great. All the ruffles are so cute. Also, it fits PERFECTLY, which surprised me and made me very happy. I'm very happy my first purchase went so well, but after reading all these reviews I'm hesitant to buy again. However, I wanted to let everyone know that there aren't all bad things that come from Milanoo.

nicoleb7
12/4/11

to all of the people that have had a bad time with this company you all have to keep in mind that dropp shiping can take anywhere from 20 to sometimes 60 days if it is been custom made it could take longer i have orderd frome them and it did take a long time to 33 day's about 1 week later then it should have but i was very happy with what i got it's not like it is when you order somthing in the us it's coming from over seas i have family in germany and when they seend us stuff it takes 3 to 6 weeks to get here on average but i understand this is frustrating and god knows i was upset my self when i talk to them to but my skirt was so well made i will order from them soon also keep in mind when amozon.com first started it was the same thing orders did not come on time as well but they have came a long way too and this was in the us where shipping can take anywhere from 3 to 5 days but over seas will allways be 20 to 60 days to get here by the way my family in germany seent us a somthing it took 8 almost 9 week's to get to us why because british airway miss placed are stuff and had to find it so sometimes it's not the company's fault it was the airline's fault this happens all the time with drop shipping or ordering from out side the u.s i hope i have shed some light on this plus this company has only been up for 3 years it takes a long time to get it to be better and faster like i told you all even amozan.com had lot's to work on when they started

tinav4
10/5/11

I gotta say this site had me completely freaking out when my dress was over a week past due for being shipped. I emailed customer service and it did take a day or two to hear back but they emailed me back saying it wouldn't be sent out for another 3-5 days 'maybe'. I about lost it because I leave oct 19 for my wedding. I emailed back insisting on an upgrade to expedited shipping. I got an email back the next day agreeing to this. 5 days later it hadn't shipped yet so I emailed back. 2 days later it was shipped expedited. I emailed them twice to get a tracking number. I don't know why I didn't get one in the email saying it was shipped, but I did finally get it and called ups and they confirmed it was sent expedited and I will receive it tomorrow (the original deadline I was given). It's in between alaska and kentucky right now in transit and I am very happy with that! My niece recommended them. She has a bridal shop and has ordered from them many times with no complaints. I am going to hope my dress is close to fitting me and is the right color and halter style. Other than that I'm not that picky about for the price I paid ($149 total with my coupon code I found online). Will update this tomorrow night after getting my dress. Customer service is slow and the dress was sent out more than a week later than it should have but they rectified the situation. Wish me luck!

kristinad1
8/11/11

I ordered a few things from milanoo a couple weeks ago. After I ordered I saw some bad reviews and was kinda worried that I just got scammed. The site said that processing time was 2 weeks and delivery would be an additional week. It did take the full 2 weeks to processing, but I received my items 2 days after it shipped. I love this website and will highly recommend it to everyone.

lucys3
7/29/11

This site is not that bad. I was really scared by all the reviews written about the wrong dresses being sent and customer services being a total pain. But the prices and the range of selection was so good I decided to try out something cheap the first time figuring that I'd just ask for a payback as soon as something went wrong.

I ordered an LBD worth $23 which I felt was much cheaper than in other online shopping sites and regular stores. They said it would come in around 15-17 days, but it arrived 2 days late on February 16th. I talked to them a couple of times on their LiveChat to this woman named Cisca who took around half an hour to find the answers. The girl also had some difficulty with English but I guess that's to be expected seeing that they are from China. You need to use keywords relating to the product so as to get a proper answer out of them which needs a bit of patience but she was pretty helpful about and I didn't have too bad a time.

One catch regarding the site that I improvised on was to order a bigger size than on the charts! I'd read in a review that clothes delivered from here were most often of smaller sizes. Since Asians are MUCH smaller than western counterparts, the clothes they sent were of smaller sizes corresponding to their sizes!!! I ordered an L size, about two sizes larger than my S. This proved absolutely correct as the dress I got, albeit a little loose, fitted me quite well, if not perfectly.

Despite all these hitches, the dress that I got is simply Amazing! I ordered a black knit dress and the quality was much better than I had expected. It didn't look as new and shiny as it had in the pictures, but the material was super-smooth and comfortable!! I find the site definitely worth a second chance and hope to get the same good service that it has given me this time!!!

zivak
3/12/11

We ordered a custom made Lolita dress that was on sale. Having ordered from China before, we didn't expect them to deliver very quickly, but they surprised us by coming n about a week under their "longest time" delivery date.

Quality of the item was acceptable; stitching was good, zipper properly sewn, appliqué's firmly attached. Only negative was the sleeve length as they were a bit short despite our sending the proper sleeve length information.

We have five more items pending, in two separate orders, one due the end of this month and one due the end of next. we shall see how they turn out.

Thanks, My sister got this news and find her favority in the BACK TO SCHOOL promotion, I really like it. But I have a question, why don't you do the freeshipping, it is really attractive

By susie H.

Yes, Milanoo is a real site. I have bought several items from them most of which I like. I did return a dress which I wanted an exchange for because the sleeves were made really short. They had me send the return to California and they sent me another from China which took a long time to receive and the dress part wasthen two big. They also never sent me a skirt to a two piece dress and after writing them a number of times about it they said they sent it in another package but I never received it til this day. I have asked for a refund a number of times and they just stopped responding. I should've canceled it though my cc. Although I liked most of the items I have purchased from them. I will most likely not order from them again because they can't be trusted to refund or replace your items should you return them or not receive them. Also the shipment time is very long.

By R D.

I live in the UK and was just about to checkout after adding so many dresses to the basket but something made me read the reviews. As there are so many negative comments I will definitely not buy from this website, thanks so much for the reviews. You saved me from making a big mistake.

By Tahira J.

I ordered from this site over a year ago. I ordered two skirts and neither of them showed up. I tried to cancel my order multiple times but it never worked because the site always timed out, I spent over 100 dollars. I tried to email them multiple times but they replied with the same thing and nothing was ever fixed (basically told me to file a report on their website which I did multiple times). Trust me, you don't want to order from Minaloo, from the reviews I see on here they haven't changed their service at all in a year. Only after ordering my skirts, I read all of the reviews and tried to cancel it and get my money back, of course it didn't work. It also made my credit card stop working and I had to call the bank to get it reactivated again.

By Cloud H.

No, it's still up.

By Chelsea L.

If it isn't, it certainly should be. They should be put out of doing business.

By Ali T.

Thank you for your input and I agree. Milanoo is just horrible and should be put out of business. They're scammers. I have 8 pages of back-and-forth correspondence with them and it's still going on. Threatening doesn't work with these people and actually suing them would be extremely difficult and expensive since they are located in China (figures huh!) I hope NOBODY has to go through what I have and still am experiencing...DON'T BUY ANYTHING from Milanoo.

By Ali T.

Milanoo is not a website to be trusted, I just recommend to threaten to sue them because they have really terrible customer service. Some people wait years for their refunds, so... Just don't order from them is what I think, it's about a 40% chance you'll get what you wanted and paid for. Sorry you have to go through with ordering from this website.

By Cloud H.

Questions? Get answers from the Milanoo staff and other customers.

Milanoo?