Review of Mikesworld

1 Review From Our Community

robertl324
1,144 helpful votes
8/18/18

This is the email I sent to the producer of this game at tyugeaveelk@gmail.com who didn't answer, of course.

Mikes World 2: Uninstalled, and down-rated my G-store review rating to two stars because of the pushy, unacceptable behavior of Ringing My Phone with Ads. It's one thing, acceptable, to place ads In Game, and that's expected, but I refuse the ringing of my phone as Rude, Greedy, and Bad Behavior. The game Compulsive went the same route, and were also uninstalled as a result. The same thing goes for all others I may happen on in the future. I also pass along this type of info to my friends and social pages acquaintances. Word of mouth pays, bad behavior slays.

This is a true shame, on you, because it's otherwise a good game, but as I'm sure you will find out before long, also costly, and I hope beyond the revenue your bad attitude brings you. Wise up guys! People all thru human history have rebelled when pushed too far.

Your excustomer,
Robert L.

So, no stars from me, Mikes World 2, and as an update...it turns out this site is now up for sale..and good riddance.

Questions? Get answers from the Mikesworld staff and other customers.

Mikesworld?