Review of Microsoft

Tel: +1-800-778-7879

40 reviews with 5 stars

marnettea
11/19/18

I enjoy checking the site to see what they have. That way when I have the money I can buy a reputable computer. I also like playing puzzles and other games.

lesliep49
1/16/18

microsoft is a company that truly inspires confidence and causes cooperation in the workplace and a true leader in the business world.

paule264
11/9/17

The latest iteration of Microsoft's online Office 365 puts Microsoft firmly in the front seat in terms of office productivity. As a Cofounder and Director of a couple of RTOs it is terrific to see Microsoft investing in education through its educational pricing program.

Whilst I wouldn't class myself a Microsoft fan, I am definitely impressed with their Office365 suite.

Paul Eldridge
Non Executive Director
ph 1300 887 991
PO Box 331 Spring Hill | www.australiscollege.edu.au

daniels256
2/18/17

Sometimes people do not appreciate how easy life is with Windows, propably with time go, someone will make something like this. But why we have to wait? I learned about computers with Windows

stewarth23
12/30/15

I just have to offer the following review for Microsoft since I've been disappointed with them since Windows 7. I liked Windows 7 but 8 and 8.1 really sucked! This, of course, made me very wary of Windows 10. I finally decided that they couldn't possibly f___ it up more then 8 or 8.1 so I took the plunge! I upgraded to Windows 10 and I can't tell you how pleased I am with it. I should tell you that they allow you to easily return to the version of Windows you're upgrading from for a limited time if you don't like it. This should put your mind at ease if you're sitting on the fence. I don't like Metro as tiles are much slower navigating then the standard start menu. That, of course, is easily rectified by installing Classic Shell. Making Google your search engine and homepage is a breeze and removing Crapware is just as easy! Microsoft, we're friends again!!!

Stewart C. Hagerman

Member: American Mensa Society

josephm85
12/11/14

Microsoft is a creative company, they create operating systems, updated software, I appreciate their work, without Microsoft? I can't think about this

florrya
9/27/14

Best products! Microsoft publishing super attractive products around the world. I love their mobile phones so much. GO MICROSOFT GO!

testrios
10/29/13

The best software provider ever on earth

willc11
7/10/11

i strongly recommend this website!

matthewt
8/19/10

Microsoft.com is where you go if you have a problem with your windows based PC or just want to see what the latest and greatest software Microsoft will be putting out to the public in the future or now. You can navigate the site pretty easily and everything is at your disposal. There is a bet that you need to find information about a Microsoft product this site is where to go.

madisons
3/25/10

It started with Microsoft Ver.1 and now we all know it as, Windows 7.
Windows is a Computer Operating System created by Microsoft and it is the System we all know, but not all love. Windows is a very functional OS and has a lot more people using it than any other OS.

29 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Right there with you. Microsoft tried every way it can to make you use their products and they suck.

By Cathy M.

Depends on the department. Never expect a refund and the department's do not communicate between each other.

By Brandi E.
Questions? Get answers from the Microsoft staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Microsoft