Michaelkors-onlineshop.org reviews

SITE CLOSED

celiaa7
7/26/17

My heart sunk receiving the bag (it came from China), to me looks obviously like a fake, with even a pen mark inside the flap near the magnetic clasp. I very much like to return it. So far no answer to my email from them. One is not happy wasting time and money with this company.

alisong6
3/17/13

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!

I bought several bags from these fools, which were nothing like what was pictured. They looked nothing like the Michael Kors pictured, they were completely different colours, the shape and size were off, and they were not even leather like the description promised.

I have been attempting to resolve this with the website for several weeks, who insist they sent me the correct goods and that they are in fact leather. Their idea of customer satisfaction is to offer me an insulting 10% discount on my next purchase- like there will ever be one! What I would like is the correct bags, if not possible, a complete refund as I haven't received the product I paid for.

Their communication is sloppy and their English poor, dealing with them is a nightmare anyone could do without. STAY AWAY!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Michaelkors-onlineshop.org staff and other customers.

Michaelkors-onlineshop.org?