Review of Metrofurniture

Tel: 1.877.318.2061

1 Review From Our Community

monicas
7/14/09

CHEAPLY MADE FURNITURE - Bought a bunk bed for my daughter in March - paid for insured shipping. When we received the bunk bed, there were scratches on the headboard. After communicating with them for about 6 weeks via e-mail, we resolved the issue. They were to send me a paint pen to touch up the scratches and gave me an 8% refund. I was happy with that EXCEPT that the paint they sent was in a baggie in a plain white envelope. So when I finally received it, it was dried up and I couldn't even open the envelope.
MORE IMPORTANTLY, it took so long to resolve the scratches that we waited to put the bunk bed together just in case they wanted us to send the head board back...well, a month after we put the bed together, the slats broke!!!! CHEAPLY MADE FURNITURE. And since the total elapsed time since date of purchase was just over 3 months, we had no recourse with paypal or with our credit card company. Check your purchases carefully!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Metrofurniture staff and other customers.

Metrofurniture?