Metrobankonline.co.uk reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

sweeq
7/24/18

If I could give Metrobank 6 stars, I would. Having experienced (personal and corporate banking with) every one of the Big 4 high street banks, Metrobank is a desperately-needed breath of fresh air!! This is an institution that genuinely focuses - and behaves - on the principle that customer experience is key. They understand that customers want to be treated with respect, personal care and to receive consistent, convenient, seamless, swift solutions (NOT bureaucratic obstacles). Unlike other banks which claim that they listen, Metrobank actually does - and it acts accordingly. When it can take up to 3 weeks to open a current account with the established high street banks, we opened our Metrobank account in a day! (They can actually do this, including issuing debit cards, in 15 minutes!) When I was pickpocketed last week, I popped into the nearest Metrobank and they helped me to close our cards issued by one of their COMPETITORS. When my wife referred one of our neighbours to them, a branch manager actually visited her at HER home to open HER accounts. In fact, 2 relationship managers came to mine when we enquired about opening business and personal accounts. This is SERVICE. As their founder chairman, Vernon Hill, explains: they don't want customers - they want FANS. They realise that no business can sustain competitive advantage through products and technology, per se. Notwithstanding AI, businesses still deal with human customers who want respect, peace of mind, personal care and swift solutions. Metrobank has convinced my wife and me that they get this. Consequently, both our daughters (a magic circle lawyer and an Oxbridge graduated doctor) have now moved to Metrobank - and are very glad they did.

Metrobank's hubristic competitors should wake up, smell the coffee and emulate this challenger - which, in their somnambulistic arrogance, they probably still see as an insignificant cockroach. If not, they will go the way of the Tyrannosaurus Rex..

Questions? Get answers from the Metrobankonline.co.uk staff and other customers.

Metrobankonline.co.uk?