Review of Metisu Boutique

Tel: +1.7208009072

9 reviews with 5 stars

champikab
1/4/19

Bout a red dress for a wedding I will be attending in March, have not worn it, it's really beautiful. I was very skeptical about buying from an unknown sight and the picture seemed too good to be true. But sometime you can get even more than you pay for. Lace is a risk and can so often look and feel cheap. Not the case here. Excellent quality all the way around. Very flaterring, timeless, ageless style and fit. I am typicall a size 6, the medium fits perfectly.

juliam172
12/16/18

Love Metisu items! So good quality of fabrics and the fit is so perfect always. Looks stylish and very comfortable to wear. I have already ordered many times and items look the same as in the pictures.

mial41
11/7/18

I received it after 7days very nice packed, quality is far beyond what I expected, fabric so soft and fit perfectly. I will purchase again from this store.

melodyj13
10/31/18

What makes me shop with Metisu is because of the sizes are always accurate and the fabric is of high quality. I also like when a shop can reply me when I ask questions. The customer service is great.

karolinag5
10/29/18

Their clothes are exactly like they look on the website which I highly appreciate. Also, they have really fast service and deliveries. The quality of the clothes is amazing. 5/5 for sure!!

vladyslavak
10/27/18

I order clothes at Metisu not for the first time and I like the quality and service and design. Thank you!

olgac37
10/23/18

I ordered 2 dresses , they arrived fast and nicely packed. Both adorable and well sewed, look the same as in photos.
Will advice to pay attention to sizes: I ordered S and XS, since those dresses have different measurements in cm.

cloudyc
10/22/18

This dress is super cute, but needs to be dressed up with some good accessories. I'm keeping it for casual holiday party, but it needs some nice shoes to up the fancy factor.

landyx1
8/31/18

The dress is so nice, good quality and same as pic. I am happy with your service. I ordered large and fits well. Thanks you!

Questions? Get answers from the Metisu Boutique staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Metisu Boutique