Review of Merry Maids

Tel: 1-800 Merry Maids, 1-800-798-8000
customerservice@merrymaids.com

williamb248
12/8/16

We left a house in very good condition to be cleaned after a move. I have cleaned the house for 4 years with my wife and we know what it takes. We were busy moving so we were not able to watch them but they charged me for 4 hours at $120 per hour when the job should have been done in 2.5 hours if the cleaners hustled and acted like they wanted to get the job done to help the home owner. Very Disappointing.

johnc465
2/8/16

The first thing they did was set me up for a "deep clean" and a contract. Deep clean day came and two ladies came but one left after an hour and never came back. Later I found out things that were supposed to be cleaned, such as Windows, tops of appliances, etc. were not done. Asked several times for a specific person but withthin a couple of cleanings here comes new people who had never been here before. Their employee turnover rate is out of sight. Someone from management finally came out on the last cleaning. My contract was up and was not renewed.

ellenf9
9/28/15

NEVER use Merry Maids, NEVER!

They break crap without telling you, are late without calling
and generally do a bad, bad, bad, horrible, terrible job!!

They have never, not even ONCE, answered ANY emails that I have sent.

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE!!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Merry Maids staff and other customers.

Merry Maids?