Review of Merrill Edge

Tel: 1.888.637.3343
ContactME@ml.com

rajua4
11/8/17

I've bought from Lush countless times, and I have never been disappointed in a single product! I love their bubble bars and bath bombs, but the massage bars they offer are also awesome and the scent lingers all day. I always try different bath lines and keep coming back to lush over and over.

franks99
10/20/15

I chose Merrill Edge because of the Investment Broker I was fortunate to find at Friendly Center BOA in Greensboro, NC. I have only good things to say about his skill of his field, knowledge of his business, and his refreshing professionalism. I have received nothing short of "Top Shelf" performance from him; because of this Merrill Edge is my choice.

Tip for consumers: Clothing makes the man, but knowledge makes the money-

jamesr70
10/11/13

I wrote a letter regarding my account and received a form letter from Merrill Edge Pennington, NJ signed by **. At the end of the letter was the useless 800 number to Jacksonville, FL. So I did a bit of investigating and came up with (609) 303-6200. Dial that number, press 4 for the company directory. Then spell the person's last and first name. So, when you get an unhelpful response form letter signed by someone, Enter that person's name in the directory, get their phone number and 'reach out' to them!

ulrichr
8/9/13

Merrill Lynch/Bank of America's low-cost trading platform is a mediocre offering. It's not particularly easy to use nor is it any cheaper than other low-cost online brokers. I prefer TD Ameritrade or even Vanguard's online brokerage tool. Bank of America's retail banking customers are nudged into signing up but you would not be missing much if you took a pass on Merrill Edge.

Questions? Get answers from the Merrill Edge staff and other customers.

Merrill Edge?