Review of Mermaidani

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

janar6
5/7/18

I was looking for some entertainment for my daughter Ashely's 8th birthday and she absolutely loves mermaids and is a huge fan of Ariel from Disney. I looked everywhere trying to find an "Ariel" look-a-like but came across Mermaid Ani which advertised a "real mermaid" with a real mermaid's tail that can swim in the water with the kids. I was skeptical but I called and asked for a quote and more info on what a "real mermaid" offers. I figured it was better then a "Princess Ariel" in a blue dress. My daughter's face when she walked out into our backyard and saw a real mermaid in our pool was priceless. Ani was wonderful. She swam with the kids in the pool and told them fun stories, plus she brought a hoop course and dive rings for the kids to play with. This was an amazing experience for my daughter and Ashley has non-stop kept asking when she can see Ani again. Worth every penny and every one of my daughter's smiles.

Tip for consumers: Book early.

Questions? Get answers from the Mermaidani staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Mermaidani