Review of MerkAmerica

Tel: 1-888-304-6664

mattheww129
Matthew W.
4/12/18

Good website experience with helpful agents. It is useful to be able to get or confirm information during the purchase process.

theresap51
THERESA P.
4/12/18

Order was shipped quickly, received with no problems, and everything was smooth. May be ordering another one soon and will use Merkamerica again!

robertc588
Robert C.
4/12/18

I had some problems with AVS mismatch but your Sales Agent helped me get through it. Sales Agent really helped with SSD upgrade and sealed my buying decision.

kevinl242
Kevin L.
4/12/18

First 3 times I tried to process checkout, it gave me error saying something about shipping option was invalid. It wasn't even giving me an option to select anything. Only after the 3rd time, when I did a shipping quote at the earlier screen did that transfer through to the next checkout screen, which ultimately let me make the purchase.

jona82
Jon A.
4/12/18

Quinn was great to answer questions in chat. Shipment was timely, although FedEx cannot commit to a specific time range and requires a signature. Price was superb, much better than even the Dell Outlet store, so far so good, happy.

tomm318
Tom M.
4/12/18

had trouble with credit card approval, but it finally went through. System arrived on schedule and runs great.

brunos47
Bruno S.
4/12/18

the chat was quick and helpful, I had specific requirements and they helped me find the right model.

DHL was not did not tell me I had to fill out a brokerage form, and so I lost 2 days waiting for something to happen and had to call them to get thinks moving.
This was not the fault of the seller.

richardb542
Richard B.
4/12/18

Great website - chatbox implementation that allows agent suggested links to be exercised without losing chat box is great - agent product knowledge and guidance during customer product selection process was outstanding.
OK - above feedback was on order day - received the order in two days just like promised - never purchased a refurbished machine before but had no choice with a $2K budget and a $4K design and simulation requirement. I could never have ordered this excellently configured machine without the excellent Chat support. Have had the machine for one week so read accordingly - LOVE THE MACHINE so far - came with Windows 10 Pro and only required a minimal network update - battery was almost fully charged and machine appears to have everything as ordered and am pleased with WIndows 10 so far. My take on Merk America at this point is that they are there to help make your purchase as efficient as possible and they are friendly, easy to work with, and run a very professional, honest business. I feel lucky and thankful to have found them on the web. I will update this review after some more experience with the machine, but for now: THEY WERE GREAT TO DO BUSINESS WITH AND LOVE THE MACHINE they set me up with!

carold162
Carol D.
4/12/18

Excited to get my husband the computer he wanted at a great price! He loves the new laptop. Your pricing allowed him to get the top of the line, dream machine he really wanted and needed for his business. Delivery was faster than expected. The condition of the Dell XPS 9550 i7 32 Gig with Ultra HD Touch screen and 1 TB SSD was immaculate. I will definitely use your services again.

scotts199
Scott S.
4/12/18

My initial computer received was missing a docking connector by a break down in communications. Quinn sent me a return shipping label and has been great help in getting the right one with my specifications. Good People.

rahuls118
Rahul S.
4/12/18

The sales agent on chat answered all my paranoid questions regarding the Dell XPS 15 9550 as I was really keen on buying a brand new laptop free from even the minutest cosmetic blemishes. Hope my eyes are satisfied after I receive the laptop.

rikb11
Rik B.
4/12/18

Great so far. The proof is in the pudding (quality of product when received)

Seems as if product was brand new!

imrana36
Imran A.
4/12/18

Perhaps the best highlight was Quinn, the customer service agent that sat on my shoulder the whole way through. And the computer is as rated, 10/10. I really did get a new laptop at a much reduced cost. Thank you!

shawna32
Shawn A.
4/12/18

I shopped around for the Dell XPS15 laptop computer and your company had the best price with free shipping and no sales tax.

peters410
Peter S.
4/12/18

Easy to order. The product arrived with damage to internal components that could only be detected with disassembly. I can't really blame MerkAmerica, but it will have cost $300 to $400 additional to make it work properly.

timothyc100
Timothy C.
4/12/18

I called last night to ask a couple questions and found the lady to be very helpful and straightforward about the business. Its nice to know there are other people at work on the other end of the internet!

timothyh108
Timothy H.
4/12/18

My screen flickered a little oddly yesterday but I restarted and the issue went away. Hopefully just a glitch but with Dell Support for the next year I'm not worried about it. The price of this laptop was too good to pass up, cosmetically it looks fantastic and has no issues.

donalda47
Donald A.
4/12/18

It was a nice touch to have immediate verification of availability from Quinn. Speed of delivery was impressive, but the warehouse and I are on the same coast. Package tracking was excellent. I'm happy.

igorg22
Igor G.
4/12/18

Address to staten island did not work at first - then i clicked to different address and then unclicked it again - worked

athelw
Athel W.
4/12/18

Great chat support - needed a lot of help understanding options.

One area of misunderstanding - I paid for overnight shipping but didn't receive the machine until the 3rd business day after I requested. When I asked, Merk said (A) my request was after the FedEx deadline, so that slipped one day (I ordered it at 2-3 PM Pacific time? no one said that was after the deadline); (B) I had paid for the overnight delivery service, not for a specific arrival date - who ever heard of that? Not exactly a business standard that Amazon aims for.

jesusf25
jesus f.
4/12/18

Great shopping experience. Quinn impressed me with her abilities to handle anything you throw at her, and the speed of the responses. I thought we had lost that level of sales assistance that was so common back in the old good days of shopping at brick & mortar outfits. Wow! I wish all ecommerce merchants had a sales chatter this efficient. Thanks a million for all the help.

damare
Damar E.
4/12/18

Had so issue by the Support Rep online did a great job asisting when I pirchased but also when I was querying the specs on the pc before i bought

fernandop39
FERNANDO P.
4/12/18

Quinn was very kind and her help by chat was essencial for placing the order. I would have not placed it without her useful assistance.

anthonya129
Anthony A.
4/12/18

I'm very happy with the my new laptop, everything was fast and no problems at all. Thanks for the good experience!!!

vinciusm1
Vincius M.
4/12/18

I found information easy to find, the team helpful and the buying experience really straight forward.

Questions? Get answers from the MerkAmerica staff and other customers.

MerkAmerica?