Review of MeritLine

2018 Customer choice award

23 reviews with 5 stars

johnp190
2/10/15

The products here are excellent in terms of quality but at a fraction of the price. I have bought everything at Meritline from shoes to electronics to a Fuzzy Logic Rice Cooker. Every item has met or exceeded expectations. The rice cooker was $10 cheaper than the price offered by Amazon (using a Meritline coupon). Delivery times vary but are never an inconvenience. I am VERY happy with Meritline and will order from them again without hesitation!"

marym17
11/11/14

I had no problems. The shipping was fast and my ink works great. I would sure used them again. Thanks meritline!

frankv13
9/1/13

Great customer service! I ordered a (refurbished) wireless keyboard/mouse combo. The keyboard was defective upon receipt, but Meritline quickly replaced it with another set. Quick to respond and resolved the issue. A+

lorac1
5/31/13

Got my iphone case with Eiffel Tower on the back of it. Looks great and costs less than $4. They have so much gadgets for iphone. I want them all:) I'm happy

leex
1/3/13

Long story short... this is the best online seller I have ever seen with regards to customer satisfaction.

I found an issue with the item purchased from MeritLine.com. They sent me a replacement as soon as I reported this issue to them. They didn't even ask me to send the original item back first. Later on we decide not to keep it. They issue a full refund immediately after we told them we want to return.

I would recommend this online seller as they try hard to satisfy customers.

andye5
10/22/12

Know what you're getting into. If you know, then you'll have a good time.
Some of this stuff is poorly packaged from China. It is likely a knockoff product in that case, and will probably not be the best quality. So keep that in mind.
Memory, blank media, cables, even helicopters? All great experiences so far.
iphone cases? sort of cheap, but the cost is so low on some of them, who cares?
I've Never had anything odd come from california. So if it's coming from the states, then don't worry. If it's shipping international, just beware it May or may not be such a great deal.
Oh, I got some questionable toner from them for crazy cheap too and it turned out great.

Also great for funny stocking stuffers. Expect half of them to be iffy though.

joem59
10/19/12

Have had great success with this company. I have only bought little cheap odds and ends through them. Usually you can find a coupon code to get really great deals on small stuff. Takes 2-3 weeks sometimes to receive products. Last thing I purchased was a toothpaste squeezer roller with coupon code $.89 cents with free shipping!

leop2
8/17/11

very good deals , good variety of stuff and good prices
(plus a lot of free shipping )

bobbyk
1/1/11

If you are looking to buy cheap blank media like DVDs/CDs or toner/ink, etc definitely check out this store first. Fast, reliable and cheap...I highly recommend them.

skipv
8/4/10

Meritline is a great site for ordering a variety of items. I get a daily email from them with specials and even greater discounts for their merchandise. Often, on the daily specials, a coupon code is listed with an item that either reduces the price even more (usually for a limited number of orders; ie.the first 500 orders) or it reduces the shipping cost to zero. I have ordered about a dozen items from them and have never been disappointed. Many of the products ship from overseas as they often have U.S. Customs labels on them, but the wait time is never extensive. As long as you aren't in a big hurry to get what you ordered, the shipping time and costs are reasonable. You do get verification emails when the order is completed and when the item ships. I have never had to contact customer service for this site so I can't comment on how they treat customers.

ashwinl
7/14/10

Great website...product quality is not excellent but excellent deals especially when you have a coupon code and shipping is free on most items

12 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Is this a safe site that won't sell my e-mail or cause me to get a lot of spam?

By Gerri S.

Questions? Get answers from the MeritLine staff and other customers.

6 Photos for MeritLine