This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Mercymedicalcenter.ca

Mercymedicalcenter.ca

Mercymedicalcenter.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Mercymedicalcenter.ca?

“Horrible tummy tuck and breast reduction”

Dawn l.
6/13/17

Hey ladies I know we're most looking for a quick fix... We'll take my advice & Never go to Dr. Burton in Baltimore or Mitchellville Md. This Dr. does the absolute Worst work in Md. I know because I have a Blotched tummy tuck and breast reduction, the revisions were even worst. This Dr. promises to have your body... Snatched! After you've paid your hard earned money your going to regret the day you walked into the office. I now have a horrendous looking tt, lopsided breast with no lift, large dog-ears with huge scar tissue. Please take you time, do the investigation on these Dr.'so. Don't live in shame as I'm doing now because I trusted someone who cares more about he's wallet get fatter than actually caring about the ending physically and mental health of the patient.

dawnl73
June 13th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Mercymedicalcenter.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mercymedicalcenter.ca?

Have a question about Mercymedicalcenter.ca?