MercadoLibre.com.mx

MercadoLibre.com.mx has a consumer rating of 1.74 stars from 23 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. MercadoLibre.com.mx also ranks 229th among Home Decor sites.

No positive highlights yet

• I been a "Power Seller" for many years and have had bad experience from day one.
How would you rate MercadoLibre.com.mx?

“Don't Trust this website”

Kevin D.
8/18/18

Don't buy any electronics or anything over 100 dollars on. This website is inconsistent with everything. I bought a samsung tablet for my girlfriend mother for her birthday. The first seller never answered once he got the money. Good thing I had mercado pay protection and I got the money back. Mercado Libre never did anything to this seller and he still selling on their website. Did the same happened with another seller. Seller took 6 days to give me my money back. Make things worse Mercado Libre traps their money the seller gives you back on their website to either buy more products that they sell on their website or transfer to a mexican bank. The problem is that, I am American and used American bank card to buy the tablet and their is no option to transfer your money back to your account to which you paid. I bought some other stuff prior to this but nothing expensive and they arrived just to be fair on time. Also they in no customer service line available to call someone if you have a problem. My recommendation is DON'T TRUST this website and don't buy anything unless you have MERCADO PROTECTION.

“Don't Bother”

Perry S.
7/6/19

This website is a complete scam. I messaged a seller asking for shipment to the United States since they seemed to be fine doing it for someone else. Ironically enough, now they're claiming they don't ship here when they already had. How can you do business selectively like this? This isn't the first time this has happened here either. Horrible way to run a business

seller (8)
naymag
January 2nd, 2016
I've been using this site as a buyer since 2001 and I've never had a bad experience, but mostly because I only buy from sellers with a good reputation. Their shipping deals are better now that they've partnered with DHL. Judging by the reviews here, I probably wouldn't use it as a seller. They're an international company that should provide great service for both buyers and sellers.

I'm giving it 3 stars. I'm not sure why the main site displays only 1 star.
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the MercadoLibre.com.mx staff and other customers.

La comunidad de compra y venta online m??s grande de Am̩rica Latina.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MercadoLibre.com.mx?

Have a question about MercadoLibre.com.mx?