MercadoLibre.com.mx

MercadoLibre.com.mx has a consumer rating of 1.9 stars from 33 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. MercadoLibre.com.mx also ranks 216th among Home Decor sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 14.3%

No positive highlights yet

• I been a "Power Seller" for many years and have had bad experience from day one.
How would you rate MercadoLibre.com.mx?

“Don't understand how many negative reviews!”

R S.
9/18/20

Canadian living in small town in Mexico. Have used MLmx for years and with few exceptions never been disappointed. The few items that were faulty I had my money returned to my bank almost immediately without the need to return the item. Delivered in time promised even during this pandemic. My name is Storm and live in Taxco, Gro. Mx. I belive that most negative comments are from competitors.

“Fraud”

Cherry D.
7/14/20

I ordered some items on June 5,2020 and cancelled the next day because I feared they did not deliver to my zone in Mexico. I have never received a refund even though they said I would within 15 days. Their website is difficult to use and my questions are never answered. I am going to have to go to my bank and see if they can cancel the charge from this fraudulent organization.

seller (8)
No reviews meet your search criteria.

Peso$ it just wanted to know what currency. Now how do yo get that to just day peso.

By David B.

Yes Total Cheating Rip off Company that runs you in circles. Because Sellers Do Not Onow How to put your Money Back. The put in Mercado Pago, Then Good Luck Getting your money!

By David B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the MercadoLibre.com.mx staff and other customers.

La comunidad de compra y venta online m? S grande de Am̩rica Latina.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MercadoLibre.com.mx?

Have a question about MercadoLibre.com.mx?