Review of Memory Bits

St Helier, JERS JE2, GB
sales@memorybits.co.uk

coreta
3/8/16

I have been ordering from Memorybits for a while and have always received my orders on time. Very competitve prices and excellent service. My friends and family already use it and they are as happy as me.

aislingj
2/15/16

Customer service was fantastic and they kept me updated on the progress of my order. The memory cards arrived on time which was a big bonus. I'll definitely be ordering from Memory Bits again and will be recommending them to all of my friends.

dougm58
2/6/16

I'm a Pro Photographer and I only ever shop with memorybits for my memory. Exceptionally good deals on the high quality, super fast speeds cards I need, but I've had many friends shop with them to for their 'day to day' cards to take on holiday etc. Great site for gadgets and gizmos too. Bought a Vortex to watch backed up movies on hotel TV's whilst I'm away travelling. Great site, fully recommend. Two thumbs up from me.

georgej40
1/30/16

I bought a 128GB Sandisk USB during a sale and it was delivered the next day. I would highly recommend using this site for its good prices and quick service!

suem76
1/29/16

I buy Brita Water Filters and batteries when on special offer from here and the prices are really good. Deliveries arrive on time and I have never had any problems.

soniab12
1/28/16

Very good experience with them. Have been ordering several times now and always happy.

johnb351
1/11/15

Website was easy to navigate. Sadly everything else went downhill from here.
Product arrived and wasn't what was shown on the website. Asked for a refund based on this honest reason. Sent them pictures to prove it. Customer service staff responses were beyond atrocious. After a number of emails trying to fob me off and being rude they basically just told me they were going to hide from any ethics or legal responsibility. So much time and effort wasted. Hopefully others will read this a learn not to trust or use this company.

steveg51
10/12/14

placed order heard nothing received nothing.. say no more!

phenelopel
11/2/13

Great products at brill prices. love it!

alexm79
10/21/13

Great memory products at great prices. Purchased a Kingston mobilelite, great value and product

germang
10/12/13

cheap products and quick delivery. Had a good experience with the customer service. my memory card got faulty and they sent a return label. didn't have to pay for postage and I received a brand new memory card. will definitely use again.

liamj13
10/7/13

Excellent, great team

angelap2
10/6/10

I wouldn't touch this site with a barge pole - look somewhere else.
We ordered a memory card for a new camera under the impression that is was instock and would only take upto 4 days for delivery, we needed it for a family function which was a couple of weeks away. When it got to 6 days before our "do" and we hadn't received it we tried to get intouch with memorybits, guess what no one replies. The phone just rings and rings and eventually cuts out, sending an email is no better, even though it says they will respond withing 24 hours they don't.I may well receive this memory card but not before I wanted it for, I will have to go and buy another one so lets hope I can get a refund.

maureenc
10/19/09

This has got to be the worst company I have ever dealt with. The customer service is rubbish the sales team don't know what they are talking about ( I have emails from them to back this up ) I purchased 3 ink cartridge 1 black 1 colour and a photo had to return photo and colour and asked for refund
they refunded me short, when I queried this they said I had sent back the black and the colour, ( I HAVE THE BLACK) so they cheated me out of £1.19
what kind of company does that a 2 bit company called Memorybits. I have stopped a lot of people using them so they have lost a lot more than the £1.19 they stole of me

Questions? Get answers from the Memory Bits staff and other customers.

Memory Bits?