Memorialsatillahealth reviews

Charleston, SC 29492

1 Review From Our Community

johnw656
10/17/17

I John Whittaker, was admitted to the Waycross Ga Hospital on 98/21/2016. Suffering from Pancreatitis and I needed to have my Gull Bladder removed, I was moved from a Standard room to a PCU Unit. PCU Stands for Progressive Care Unit. While in their I had two IV Infiltrations. First happened on 08/23/2016 in Right Hand. Second one happened around 4 or 5 am on the 24th.

The Needle came out of my artery but remained in my arm. The Fluid Built up in my muscles and tissues. At 06:02am on the 24th a male orderly came in to take my vitals. I asked him to get the Nurse, Debra N Peacock, came in and noticing my arm swelled up three times the normal size. She attempts to reinsert the same IV Needle in to my Swollen arm. She claims I have good flow. Meaning she is pushing against my upper arm to see if fluid BLOOD is showing in the Vile. I was looking and I didn't see any flow. she then leaves. I was thinking she was going to get another line to place the IV somewhere else but she wanted to go home I guess.

Keeping in mind she missed the artery when putting needle back in arm. Records show 07:15am PCU Nurses Came in and did not remove IV Line. 07:45am now the IV is taken out. See my arm grew to such proportions that the IV bag was mostly full The Fluid had nowhere to go. All this is while I am under Doctor Blasko, Care. He doesn't even visit me. but he gives an order for a Doppler exam. If your having a Baby and you want to see the heart beat, sex, or want a photo. That's what they did to my arm. They placed a gel on my arm and ran a scan to see if I had any obstructions or blockages.

Imagine if someone would have told the Doctor your patient has been infiltrated for about 4 hours and if you would have removed the IV line Maybe the swelling would go down. I have all the nurses notes and medical reports. Nobody Doctors Nurses Nobody treated me for IV Infiltration. I find it very Humorous Doctor Blasko, would order me Quarantined after the IV incident.

I am discharged on 08/27/2016 their shortly after I am having problems with my Right Hand my Thumb is going numb all the time day night when pushing a Walmart shopping cart. I take reasonable action. I contact the Doctor whom took out my Gull Bladder. I need a referral to see Neurologist. The doctor says their real busy and it can take awhile before being seen. My appointment was around 11/10/2016 the initial meeting with Neurologist Dr. Patel, in Waycross Ga. The day for testing when I was getting electrodes placed all over my right arm and hand. I will be posting notes. 10 Muscles tested 5 came back with abnormal reading under findings it mentions possible onset of Carpel tunnel, and then it says. Intermittent signal interference. That's a fancy way of saying Nerve Damage.

I contact the Hospital and sent a Demand letter or Letter of intent seeking compensation. I went from $100.000 to $35.000 with no counter from them. During the meeting on 04/12/2017 I met with Hospital representatives who admitted The Nurses Violated policies and procedures. Holli Sweat, the Chief Nursing Officer for the Hospital admitted That Debra N Peacock. aka Nikki should have removed the IV. She failed to Document my treatment. never telling them her actions or lack of actions.
I received a letter date March 29th 2017 in simple English it states the Hospital reviewed its actions and feels it did nothing wrong. That's Paramount to Jeffery Domber, asking for dinner Rolls with his meals.

Georgia Composite Medical Board Rule 360-3-02 conduct defined. in accordance with O.C.G.A SS
43-34-8 43-1-19 (15) (16)
43-34-8 (7) (21)

I filed my Complaint with sos.ga.gov which happens to be Brian Kemp, Secretary of State Running for Governor, I will post to every web site media outlet and I ask if you see this post on facebook. Go to Satilla Hospital Waycross Ga. And highlight this and post in the commit section. These People do not want to take responsibility for their actions. Lets share with the world and let them know one voice can make a difference. contact Kemp supporters by looking online make them see us. Thank you for your time..

Questions? Get answers from the Memorialsatillahealth staff and other customers.

Memorialsatillahealth?