Review of MeLoveWholesale

MeLoveWholesale reviews

melovewholesale@live.co.uk

frappss
1/17/18

scam website this is just a way to get scammed if you want to buy from here be my guest by be warned (should this website be shut down?)

millieh13
9/28/17

I ordered from them probably about 2 years ago now . Spent £16 on squishes I was so excited to receive ! My mum ordered them for me as a treat for getting good grades in school and NEVER RECIEVED THEM! Emailed them MANY times and never got 1 reply back. Called FAKE number and of course no reply. ABSOLUTE JOKE I GIVE THIS -1000000 stars. What a load of crap.

laurenh44
4/3/16

i ordered a package over a year ago! spending over £50!!! NEVER received it, I have emailed them a few times and no reply. Very annoyed and wouldn't recommend the site to anyone. i would give it 0 stars if i could.

hayleym12
9/8/15

I ordered a huge package over a year and a half ago. It still says it's in transit when I go on. And I have confirmed they gave me a FAKE code to follow the package. SCAM SCAM SCAM

joank9
4/15/14

i ordered my package on august something i think 2012 and i still haven't gotten any thing from them i emailed them and they didn't answered and i spent 60 dollars and this site sometimes sent out packages i saw a lot of video opening package that are missing things or the package came really late or both but I HAVENT GOTTEN MINE AND IT WAS MY FIRST SQUISHY PACKAGE I ORDERED THIS SITE SUCKS IM GIVING IT A NEGETIVE 100000

kateh8
5/2/13

If I could give zero stars I would. This site is horrible! The prices are low but you probably won't get your items anyway. I placed two orders with this company. The first one I received in a month, the second one I never got. I sent multiple e-mails and got no reply. I commented on their Facebook but it was ignored and then deleted. For a company that boasts about always answering e-mails they certainly are great at ignoring them! Terrible customer service, don't order here!

Questions? Get answers from the MeLoveWholesale staff and other customers.

MeLoveWholesale?