Review of Mellodigital

Tel: +1-866-276-7956
mailtsupport@mellodigital.com

charlesj8
6/30/13

Placed an order for a Canon battery. I received a call for a better battery. Then I called back (CID) and ask to cancell my order. I insist on getting an Original Canon Battery. They said they just found the Canon battery and where sending it from NY. The phone is listed as a Los Angeles number. I wouldn't trust any site that don't list there location anymore.

chrisd62
2/14/13

Same as the other reviews I read here. I placed an on-line order for a NIkon flash, called to ensure it was in stock. The next day they called and told me they didn't have that flash but could recommend a Vivitar instead. I cancelled my order. Classic "bait and switch" tactics. Don't shop here. If the price is too good to be true (as they are on this site), there is a reason for that.

ss43
5/12/12

"This place is a scam. DO NOT order anything from them. I ordered a flash and they kept telling me it would ship. After 12 days it did not ship and I have requested a refund and will call my credit card company and have them reverse the charge."

tonyr5
8/27/11

I ordered a Sony NP-FG1 rechargeable Lithum-Ion battery for $23.99 plus shipping.

The next day I was called by Mello Digital and was told that this battery was on 'National Backorder' and a 'High Capacity' battery was available for $39.99 plus shipping. I okayed the purchase of the high capacity battery.

The battery was received and IT WAS NOT A SONY BATTERY.

The substitute battery was sent back to, and received by Mello Digital with an authorized RMA number.

It has been 18 days since Mello Digital has received the mis-represented battery and they have yet to credit my account.

Bottom Line: Bait and Switch; failure to give credit.

Questions? Get answers from the Mellodigital staff and other customers.

Mellodigital?