Review of MegaWatch.co

MegaWatch.co reviews

Tel: +1800) 000 8808

jeffd103
8/28/17

I ordered a watch. Was told on 4 separate occasions that they were changing wearhouses and my order was delayed... that was 3 months ago!!! Now I can't even get a response. DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE ANY MONEY. $#*!ers

medhats
8/18/17

I bought a watch 2 months ago
Nothing recieved
Ripped off pleade be carefull they are thieves
Never again buy from them
Now their site is down
I have called the police internet

markh339
8/14/17

I think these people have gone bust now. Website down. Phones off. I bought a watch it broke. They said post back to some dodgy address in Russia. Never heard from them again. RIPPED OFF!!!

sajum
8/1/17

I ordered 2 watches from MegaWatch and paid them around 350 dollars. It has been 3 weeks and the watches were supposed to reach within 7 days.

freds122
4/25/17

I bought a watch few months ago and after wearing it for about the 7th or 8th time the Crown no longer twist in so it stays out all the time. I sent an e-mail to see if Mega Watch would fix it and Of course Im one month over the warrantee so they cant fix it. Wow what a waste of money. (Never again) oh and they no longer except CC so you have to send money order or at least that what they told me.

jonl68
4/13/17

Ordered my watch using a "fake" phone number. Not sure why they needed to call me. They sent me an email stating that they needed my phone number so that they could verify the order. I have them my number and they called 24 hrs later verifying my order. All seemed OK. The next day, another person called stating that they lost their contract with MasterCard and that if I wanted the watch, I would have to send money via a check or money order. To "compensate" me for my inconvenience, they'd give me 15% off, which he later changed to 20% off since he said I was so nice (haha). I told him that I'd read about this issue online (this site) and that I felt like I was getting scammed. I told him to cancel the order. Now I just have to hope that my credit card number doesn't go all over the world. Do not buy from these people!!!!

rickd28
8/31/14

Bought A rolex rep for 215, in 2 days the stem broke off after 7 days of trying to get through to them they gave me all this BS about quality control, then sent me a new stem. No watch repairman would fix it for under 300, called again and they said send it back, not to GA but to China! Cost of postage to China, over 80! Called and called,no response, they sell broken merchandise and make It impossible to have it repaired. TOTAL RIP OFF! Avoid these guys like the plague. They are criminals selling watches that probably never worked in the first place.

Tip for consumers: DON'T you will get a broken watch and lose your money forever!
Want to talk to one of their thugs? Email them at:
support@involvedsupport.com or slowspider@involvedsupport.com

dewaynem6
8/21/14

This company is a full on SCAM! Do NOT give them any credit card information. They will pretend to have problems verifying and ask you to send the money via Western Union. (no recourse that way)..DO NOT be scammed that way.

Tip for consumers: We need to do what ever it takes to stop FRAUD. Please help spread the word about this company.

charlesg38
7/21/14

Those mother f... have ripped me off is just a scam stay away from it!

janb1
1,096 helpful votes
6/30/14

...and another counterfeit scam from China that wants to cheat you.

anthonyg30
6/30/14

The service is really good there. Some problems appeared at first but
then they solved them very quickly for me. Great Service! Will buy
from them soon.

queguenn
6/30/14

I have been shopping on this site for about a year and I have never had any problems with them. Shipping is always timely and returns/exchanges are super easy.

wandac6
6/30/14

What to tell about my watch it's very beautiful and performant watch. It responds to my excepts. Functions are many and useful.

jadea3
6/27/14

nice website my watch look pretty nice and i like that was very easy to order

Questions? Get answers from the MegaWatch.co staff and other customers.

4 Photos for MegaWatch.co