Review of Mega Star Media

Tel: 785-274-9327

1 Review From Our Community

markr80
6/21/14

Mega Star Media has taken my business to the next level. I had been toying with some ideas for a social network specific to my industry for years. I wanted to be the first in my industry to snag this idea up, but I needed cutting-edge assistance and great custom social media software on my side to execute my concept. Mega Star Media helped me with that and more. First, Sandy consulted with me to help me understand how my vision would materialize and what her team could do for me. She is incredibly creative and her experience level with social media software helped me feel comfortable with everything.

After we began working on the basic concept for the social network, she also helped me re-address my existing marketing. Since my business would tie into the social network we would be creating, I needed to make sure all of my marketingsuch as my website, social media accounts, and other parts of my online and offline presencewere in top form. I had previously hired an SEO "expert" to ensure that our page would rank high on Google and would attract a lot of page views, but that previous person never helped me to understand what I could do to to create better, richer content that would give my business a better online presence. I still can't believe how much I was paying my previous SEO person, who really didn't help me with the ultimate goal; properly marketing myself and my business, and helping me understand the fundamentals of social media marketing that would take me forward. Mega Star Media has done that.

With the help of Mega Star Media, my online presence is so much better. My social networks are cleaner and more professional, My website is redesigned and more functional, and I have added different kinds of content that has engaged many additional customers and fellow professionals in my industry. Former colleagues of mine are blown away at how much my business has been taking off since I hired Mega Star Media. This alone has helped me network so much better than I did in the past.

The team of designers and developers are Mega Star Media have been such a joy to work with, and I'm so happy to see that my social network has gained so much interest in my industry. In my niche market, the idea that I had was desperately needed, and I was fearful that my vision alone would be a drop in a bucket in terms of all of the work I would need to do moving forward. I'm not a tech-y person in the slightest, and I assumed I would need to spend years of learning code and web design principles to make it happen, which I never had time to do. The Mega Star Media team has made it so much easier than I imagined. They knew how to use their amazing social media software to help my dream materialize into something tangible.

I'm extremely impressed with how it has turned out so far, and I cannot wait to keep building it. The service provided to me has been amazing; consistent, informative, and skilled developers and designers have helped me with my project along the way. My businessand all of the social media surrounding ithas taken off so fast I can barely keep up with it! I am pleased to continue working with this company!

Questions? Get answers from the Mega Star Media staff and other customers.

Mega Star Media?