Review of MegaPlayz

Tel: 1-925-854-6836
info@megaplayz.com

lenoraw3
10/20/17

I had the same thing happen to me. I got a text message and an email from my bank alerting me to this activity. I have filed a fraud claim with my bank and they are also sending me a new card and have disabled my old card.

charityn
5/25/17

i never even signed up for this site and neither has anyone in my home yet this morning i found another charge from my debit card from them. this is like the third or fourth charge i have gotten hell maybe more than that i called their 877 number and threw a fit. i also went to the FBI website and reported them i dont know which makes me madder.....not giving them permission to take money off my card....i had not even been to their site until they started taking money off my card..........or that i accused my boys of it thinking they signed up for it.......im wondering if there are any websites that are affiliated with them that i go to regularly and maybe that is how they got my number.....

phillipj19
3/18/17

I contacted Ted Megaplaz and they offered to refund of evidence months payment. I told them that was fine but that I would be pursuing them for the other seven payments they had taken from my account without my permission. They said that I had signed up for a FTEE trial periodine following which I had to choose a package. Since I did not choose a package they put me on to their premium package automatically. I strongly disputed this point with them saying they had no right to automatically remove money from my account especially as I only used their site for about half an hour and never returned to it. They eventually refunded all 8 payments to my account. RESOLUTION...

philipjj
3/2/17

Why are MegaPlayz taking money out of my account without permission and continuing to do so.This is a complete scam that needs to be shut down. As far as I am aware I have never given permission to debit my account and I don't play games and never have. Too old

judih10
11/2/16

I have just had my credit card debited for the second time by these ba**ards and I can't even ring them to find out what the hell is going on, I just get a message telling me that "my call could no be connected." Anyone out there know how to get on to these mongrels?

johnl319
3/11/16

I had money taken from my account after watching "free football". I stupidly gave details when I was asked to verify user - it specifically said - no money would be debited - scam !!!!

robynt4
12/24/15

Megaplayz BEWARE..... I recently had a friend who had money taken from their credit card. I have just checked mine and megaplayz has taken 2 lots of money amounting to $150 odd. I don't play games online never have. I don't know how they got my credit card details and I believed that I shopped safely online only using accredited websites and paying by paypal or similar so my advise check your credit card balance regualarly.

This is an absolute scam. I had four amounts taken out of my credit card on a monthly basis. I disputed it with the bank and they told me it was a scam and l had not signed up with Megaplayz. Thankfully the bank refunded the four amounts to me!

By Helen S.

They are mainly a gaming site but they also say they live stream pay for sport, supposed to be like $1 for the first time and then you pay but they don't ask you if you want to continue that's when they start taking your money. They possibly do it for games to I would imagine, wouldn't go near it if I was you.

By Robyn T.

Questions? Get answers from the MegaPlayz staff and other customers.

MegaPlayz?