Review of Mega Agent Pro

info@megaagentpro.com

3 reviews with 5 stars

billg172
5/29/18

I have been with Mega Agent Pro for over 2 years, and my experience has been great. I think with any lead generation (especially seller leads) you have to have a long term approach. The appointment quality is good and the call recordings they sent with the calendar alert are very valuable. We were able to generate 30-40% increase in listing volume once we got the system working for us.

aarond66
5/2/18

We have been with Mega Agent Pro for 3 years now. We are happy to be starting our 4th year since we have been pleased with the results of their prospecting services. The ISA team works closely with our team; providing suggestions to increase our conversion, assisting in ideas to remain in constant contact with prospective clients. It took a few months for things to really start getting in place. We actually had to change lead ISA twice. And sometimes the leads we got weren't the best. But over time in the first year, the system not only paid for itself; we were able to net profits from the conversions. It was worth it and I'll stick with them.

dorothyj31
4/17/18

Mega Agent Pro is AMAZING! Their ISA's are top notch. They are professionally trained on working with home sellers. We have used several other companies but did not had nearly the results we have had with them. Their listing appointments saved lot of time for me and helped me focus on listings. I highly recommend them to everyone.

Questions? Get answers from the Mega Agent Pro staff and other customers.

Mega Agent Pro?