Review of Meejo.com.au

SITE CLOSED
Tel: 0423 587 450

elizabethc156
8/26/16

I have been hesitating to work for them at first, but then I decided to be part of their company as a client because their prices is really perfect for small businesses like mine. I let Meejo design my company's website, and yes! They are indeed the best. They have been very cooperative as to what I want my my website would look like. They have been very honest with the designs that I gave them. Meejo will definitely give you the service more than what you deserve.

mariamw1
8/26/16

I am glad that I worked with Meejo during the first year of my business. I got a website for my company in a very cheap price. Not just that! This company also have a very supportive and open team. They work very well with me and helped me from the first time I have inquired for their services. I will proudly recommend Meejo to every business.

abigaill9
8/26/16

Meejo was the hand behind my company's website. I am really glad that I have trusted them despite the fact that they are just a new company. They their developers are very patient and friendly. They always have a hand to help and an ear to listen to my ideas. I am very happy with the product of Meejo.

Questions? Get answers from the Meejo.com.au staff and other customers.

Meejo.com.au?