Medwinpublishers reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

randyg76
9/18/18

I was recently scammed by a group of online predatory publishers known as the Medwin Publishers. So, I thought that I will quickly share this story of how I got ripped-off by these fraudsters on the internet. I wanted to post this negative review and complaint against the predatory publishers so that I can help more and more people avert them.

The rip-off scheme started last month that is in August 2018, when I first placed an order of a collection of books with the Medwin Publishers. I usually do a complete research on the internet before buying anything online. So, I looked for the negative reviews against the Medwin Publishers to be sure that I am placing a safe bet. I never expected the Medwin Publishers to be a group of con publishers after all the good reviews I read for them. I guess we cannot trust the online reviews anymore.

So, after reading the great reviews on the internet, I finally placed an order of books with the Medwin Publishers for a complete set of Harry Potter books. I wanted to gift this set of books to my friend who is a potter head. Medwin Publishers promised me that the books will be delivered within 3 days to my doorstep. As you might have already expected, the predatory publishers just scammed me and never delivered the books.

I placed an order with the fraudsters known as Medwin Publisher since I had no choice and my friend's birthday was next week. No other online bookstore offered this type of delivery. After paying the full amount I patiently waited for 3 days.

However, I did not receive the books on time. So I logged onto the Medwin Publishers website to launch a complaint. I thought that a quick negative review might knock some sense into the publishers and they will finally deliver the books. I was wrong. Medwin Publishers is ruining the reputation of all the other good publishing houses on the internet.

No one from the team of con publishers actually replied to the email for 24 hours. I dropped another email and I expected that there was some kind of technical issue because of which Medwin Publishers did not get back to me. I am a really positive kind of person and that is why I stay patient in stressful conditions. However, when the second email too did not get any reply, my anxiety grew. I was getting a little nervous since my friend's birthday was really close now. I thought I should give the predatory publishers one more chance, so I called them on their hotline number.

Nilesh from the team of Medwin Publishers picked up my call and said that he will look into my request and get back to me within 24 hours. Medwin Publishers assured that this was not a scam or a rip-off. Instead, Medwin Publishers took serious steps to prevent the fraud.

I was relieved a little since the due date was still 2 days and the predatory publishers said that they will look into the request and deliver the books soon. I waited 24 hours as Nilesh asked me to and still got no call back. My anxiety grew stronger and I sensed something very wrong with Medwin Publishers. So, to launch another complaint I called the Medwin Publishers again. This time, no one even picked up my call. I tried calling the con publishers 7 times but no one picked up or called me back again.

I felt so embarrassed walking empty-handed into my friend's birthday party the next day. However, my friend was lucky to have me there and did not expect a gift anyway. This does not change the fact that this negative review against Medwin Publishers is necessary. I hope that this negative review is read by more and more people so that they can stay away from the con publishers known as Medwin Publishers.

I wish to expose the scam established by the predatory publishers so that no one else has to go through the embarrassment that I went through. This rip-off experience taught me something valuable. Now, I don't think I will be able to trust any online positive or negative review anymore. I invested one week of my time as well as 300 dollars into the scam set up by these predatory publishers. If you too have a complaint against the predatory publishers, I urge you to come forward so that we can expose the rip-off scheme by Medwin Publishers together.

Please like, share and vote for this negative review so that more and more people can stay away from the bad name of Medwin Publishers. More negative reviews will ruin the online reputation of Medwin Publishers and ensure that they are not able to scam any more innocent people like me.

Questions? Get answers from the Medwinpublishers staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Medwinpublishers