Medsav Solutions reviews

markh425
Mark H.
11/20/18

Good experience. Last order was inadvertently canceled by a computer glitch .But now they are overnighting our much needed order free of charge and am now satisfied with service.

brucex
Bruce X.
8/1/18

Very pleased with the site, & the prices. Also as a veteran myself I really like this is owned be a veteran.
My only wish is that there would be an offer of free shipping, maybe at a certain amount spent. Other than that I am very happy.
I am selecting "follow up with order" only because if there is a free shipping code or free shipping with a certain amount spent, I'd like to get it. Otherwise if not, then that's okay.
Thank you.

robins214
Robin S.
6/5/18

It took more than a week for shipping. Hope that it doesn’t take another one to receive the product.

davidh876
david h.
5/8/18

I checked the shipping cost last week and it was half of what it was when I actually ordered it today.

violad4
viola d.
4/3/18

trouble finding the second item I ordered, your search didn't find it, had to go back to google.com and search and it came up on your website

patriciac292
Patricia C.
12/8/17

I was very happy to find this hard to find product at what I think is a good price, but my delivery will tell if I am getting what I expect. Thank you.

meghanc29
Meghan C.
11/27/17

This company had the best price in internet (incl. shipping), for the device that I was looking for.

hestert
Hester T.
10/23/17

The ordering and subsequent editing capabilities are very archaic and difficult. I spelled the street incorrectly and had no way to correct.

hayleighb
Hayleigh B.
6/30/17

Had to call 3 times to get someone on the phone. Finally Brian from the government sales dept. helped confirm the product that I wanted to order

tomr183
Tom R.
6/29/17

Very good service. Melvin was able to get the products delivered earlier than expected. I was very satisfied.

rw83
R W.
6/29/17

We have been a client of Medsav for two years now. We have been extremely satisfied with there service.

tatyanaj1
Tatyana J.
6/29/17

When returning to change info in previous steps all info is wiped out and I had to enter info all over again. I should be able to change parts of the info required without having to re-type everything.

marka336
Mark A.
6/29/17

I had a few questions and wrote the online support. Within 10 minutes my phone rang with the customer service manager on the phone. He needed to speak with me because there were more options than I thought. I had special needs & he called the supplier TWICE to make special arrangements for me. In the end I got more than I'd thought I could AND saved about 20%!!!!
I highly recommend this supplier....
Mark in Charlotte

steveg280
Steve G.
6/29/17

It took a little longer to respond to my quote request than I cared for, but everything else went well so far.

mannyc10
Manny C.
6/29/17

Mr. Melvan Sparkman went above and beyond the call of duty with my request. I really appreciated it.

deanc58
Dean C.
6/29/17

So far so good.Ask me again after item arrives.

2/22/16 Item arrived within expected time frame in perfect condition....what more could I ask for?!

deei9
Dee I.
6/29/17

Helpful telephone assistance, great pricing, easy ordering. Look forward to accessing merchandise=)

jerryc181
Jerry C.
6/29/17

I was not happy with the shipping charge on the website, but after I called it was explained and I placed my order, using our shipping account.

jc269
J C.
6/29/17

My order was completed quickly and with little fuss, even though I was paying with a PO rather than a more traditional method.

francesh80
Frances H.
6/29/17

I want to be sure I get what was described in for my item, not what is pictured. So I did call, but got a recording. I put special notes in so that time and money is not wasted shipping the wrong chair. Thanks

maahirk
Maahir K.
6/29/17

I'd like it better if the ship to & Billing addresses were on the same page so I could double check that I put the correct addresses in. It would also be VRY helpful to me to have an estimated shipping time as well as a USPS option of first class & priority mail.

jimm423
Jim M.
6/29/17

Very clean, easy to navigate website with smooth user interface. Prompt response by customer care concerning last-minute change to order.

krisk61
Kris K.
6/29/17

They had what I needed in stock and rushed it out (no two week drop ship from who knows where), they followed up every step of the way and went out of their way to help me. Excellent in every way.

raymondl53
Raymond L.
6/29/17

Very good I spoke with a representative on they website he was very helpful and guide me to the right side by giving me the link could not asked any better from customer service very nice and pleasant to talk with I even had a little problem with the website so we talk on the phone and he help me understand, so I will give them top rating.

georger164
george r.
6/29/17

Great customer service, very helpful with researching product numbers, and very kind with repeat customers.

Questions? Get answers from the Medsav Solutions staff and other customers.

Medsav Solutions?