Medsav Solutions reviews

frankv132
frank v.
4/12/19

I order a product overnight and I’m still waiting for a response I paid extra for this and I feel ripped off

claired80
Claire D.
3/29/19

Hopefully the product will arrive in time for our departure to Zimbabwe for our Medical Mission.
Do you provide discounts for Humanitarian organizations?

hashima2
HASHIM A.
3/22/19

It was a wonderful experience & I support their cause. May Allah(God)
Protect them all, protect their families & bring peace to this Globe.
Hashim Ahmed

markh425
Mark H.
11/20/18

Good experience. Last order was inadvertently canceled by a computer glitch .But now they are overnighting our much needed order free of charge and am now satisfied with service.

brucex
Bruce X.
8/1/18

Very pleased with the site, & the prices. Also as a veteran myself I really like this is owned be a veteran.
My only wish is that there would be an offer of free shipping, maybe at a certain amount spent. Other than that I am very happy.
I am selecting "follow up with order" only because if there is a free shipping code or free shipping with a certain amount spent, I'd like to get it. Otherwise if not, then that's okay.
Thank you.

robins214
Robin S.
6/5/18

It took more than a week for shipping. Hope that it doesn’t take another one to receive the product.

davidh876
david h.
5/8/18

I checked the shipping cost last week and it was half of what it was when I actually ordered it today.

violad4
viola d.
3/24/18

trouble finding the second item I ordered, your search didn't find it, had to go back to google.com and search and it came up on your website

patriciac292
Patricia C.
11/28/17

I was very happy to find this hard to find product at what I think is a good price, but my delivery will tell if I am getting what I expect. Thank you.

meghanc29
Meghan C.
11/17/17

This company had the best price in internet (incl. shipping), for the device that I was looking for.

hestert
Hester T.
10/13/17

The ordering and subsequent editing capabilities are very archaic and difficult. I spelled the street incorrectly and had no way to correct.

hayleighb
Hayleigh B.
6/30/17

Had to call 3 times to get someone on the phone. Finally Brian from the government sales dept. helped confirm the product that I wanted to order

ginah47
Gina H.
5/11/17

easy to navigate site....happy to see that you are a veteran owned business....how about discounts for seniors

breta4
Bret A.
3/16/17

I wanted to use my FEd Ex acct number for the shipping. I phoned in and spoke to a VERY helpful gentleman. There was not a comment section on line to add my preference to use my acct number, so he took my account number and said he would handle moving the 2nd day shipment of my order on the back side. VERY helpful employee!!

maryp302
Mary P.
3/7/17

Tried several others but would not let me order, have been trying to find this item for six months. So glad I will be able to eat without making a mess. Thanks for your help!

angier53
Angie R.
1/11/17

I called customer service this afternoon and had a wonderful gentlemen named Justin help me with this product. I'm a purchaser for a living and dealing with well trained, polite and professional people is truly a pleasure! Please extend my gratitude to him, and I hope my hospital will purchase more from you in the future.

johnd1330
John D.
12/12/16

i need this product, but your shipping calculator estimated ground shipping around 11 dollars and then at checkout freight was 22.69.ordinarily i would use someone else for this product but need it quickly.

marthas111
Martha S.
11/2/16

Telephone inquiries were handled quickly. Awaiting order arrival.
Shipping seemed a bit high.
Received on a completely satisfied

wesleyj20
Wesley J.
8/8/16

Customer service representative answered my questions regarding product which helped. Order arrived quickly and the price was good.

katherines129
Katherine S.
6/2/16

Issac was amazing. I've been trying to order this chair for a few months but couldn't find a vendor. Issac listened to my needs and returned calls promptly and made this process easy and enjoyable. He's a definite asset to your company!

jerryc181
Jerry C.
3/30/16

I was not happy with the shipping charge on the website, but after I called it was explained and I placed my order, using our shipping account.

steveg280
Steve G.
3/24/16

It took a little longer to respond to my quote request than I cared for, but everything else went well so far.

mannyc10
Manny C.
2/25/16

Mr. Melvan Sparkman went above and beyond the call of duty with my request. I really appreciated it.

deanc58
Dean C.
2/12/16

So far so good.Ask me again after item arrives.

2/22/16 Item arrived within expected time frame in perfect condition....what more could I ask for?!

tatyanaj1
Tatyana J.
1/9/16

When returning to change info in previous steps all info is wiped out and I had to enter info all over again. I should be able to change parts of the info required without having to re-type everything.

Questions? Get answers from the Medsav Solutions staff and other customers.

Medsav Solutions?