Mediahaze

Mediahaze has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Mediahaze?

“Through an engine search, I found a form I thought...”

diane P.
1/2/14

Through an engine search, I found a form I thought I could use to record clinical notes from psychotherapy sessions with clients. The form was so basic, it wasn't worth anything, yet I naively listed my credit card when prompted to do so. That was 12/23/13. Today, 01/01/14, I discovered three charges adding up to $40 for MEDIAHAZE.NET. I looked up MEDIAHAZE.NET and realized they offer no product that I would purchase. So the "free" document that I thought might be useful, cost nearly $40. The MEDIAHAZE.NET website greatly misleads readers into "joining" their subscription program, even though you aren't aware you are joining, nor are you aware of the products they offer when you sign up. The real kicker comes when you discover the charges and ask to have them reversed. You are told that the website states that the charges are non-refundable. What a scam.

dianep21
January 2nd, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Mediahaze staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mediahaze?

Have a question about Mediahaze?