Media.net

Media.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Media.net ranks 158th among Advertising sites.

How would you rate Media.net?

“Waste of space on your site”

John M.
9/3/15

I was getting $200 a month from Google Adwords, until they threw me off for no reason - at least no reason that was explained to me. So, I had to look for another revenue source. I've been running media.net ads for over a year and I think I may be up to $2 in revenue. I forgot when they even cut checks. At least I haven't lost any money, just time.

johnm276
September 3rd, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the Media.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Media.net?

Have a question about Media.net?