Mechanic Advisor reviews

support@mechanicadvisor.com

10 reviews with 5 stars

dalef22
4/9/18

Mechanic Advisor has been one of the best decisions we've made. We used one of their competitors for many years, and not only do Mechanic Advisor offer much more, they do so at a lesser price point! After 39 years in business, we just wish there were more vendors like Mechanic Advisor!

Response from gregg r., Mechanic Advisor Representative
Thanks Dale! We appreciate the review and we love working with you as well.
done65
1/11/17

Demetria is one of the best guy to deal with at mechanic advisor
I signed up with him for my Auto mechanic shop great service

Response from gregg r., Mechanic Advisor Representative
Thanks Don! We love the feedback. It is mechanics like your self that make our product better and better every month.
phile16
5/14/15

Great service and follow up for not a lot of money.Highly recommend it to increase business.
Thanks,Phil. owner at Autotek repair shop in Rockwall Tx.

ninefa
5/12/15

My experience with mechanic advisor has been quite a great one. First off, I was never pressured to use the service. And when I was Convinced to use it, I wasnt bullied into a contract. That gave me a better piece of mind along with the first month free. My sales rep Demetri was truly a man of honesty and class. I can speak for othes experiences on here but mine is well enough for me to refer this business to others.

Quality Auto Service
Turlock, CA

fredm43
2/5/15

Experiences in life has caused me to become a very cynical person. However, Demetri is a "straight shooter", honest, and very pleasant to deal with. I did receive increased visits to my site and looks at my ad on Mechanic Advisor as well as increased phone calls. This has been a great experience. Demetri has earned my trust and I look forward to continuing a business partnership with Mechanic Advisor. -- Fred All Truck Fleet

brians111
10/16/14

DEMETRI AT MECHANIC ADVISOR HAS BEEN MORE THAN EXCELLENT AND PROFESSIONAL TO WORK WITH. HE'S VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT HOW TO FIX AND REPAIR YOUR PROBLEMS. GOOD COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!! ASDVISE TO DO BUSINESS WITH HANDS DOWN.
CAPITAL HEIGHTS AUTO CLINIC INC./MR. LUBESTER
1420 EAST INTERSTATE AVE
BISMARCK.ND
SEE US ONLINE AT: CAPITALHEIGHTSAUTOCLINIC.COM

lennym11
10/24/13

I highly recommend this site, they are very helpful and quick to respond. Demetri is an absolute pleasure to deal with. If you own a auto repair shop, join the Mechanic Advisor website; you will be very happy.

Lenny Mariano
The Civic Center, Winthrop Ma.

johnz19
1/22/13

I own a small indy shop and signed up for mechanicadvisor.com within 2 months of opening. I had 3-400 in sales (those who told me) within 3 months and a customer just authorized work over $3000. I recommend mechanicadvisor for any small shop. It does pay for itself.

benh16
8/28/12

Mechanic advisor is a great resource for finding local mechanics. If your an auto repair professional like myself, they are also a great place for getting more business.

georgef9
4/30/12

Great customer service and fantastic rates for advertising and SEO.

You can find a great mechanic using our directory of repair shops - https://www.mechanicadvisor.com/find-a-repair-shop

By gregg r., Mechanic Advisor Representative

The connection key is only available in the USA as of today. We may expand globally in the future. Thank You

By gregg r., Mechanic Advisor Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Mechanic Advisor staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Mechanic Advisor