Mechanic Advisor reviews

support@mechanicadvisor.com

2 reviews with 1 star

andreg5
4/17/15

Mechanic Advisor is a decent directly listing opportunity for Auto Repair shops who are seeking to improve their online visibility. However the sales people they have there- namely **, are venomously, sleezy, classless salesmen who will stop at no end to make a sale. ** deliberately attempted to mislead the owners of an Automotive Repair shop so that he could sell a useless link to them that is packaged as an upgraded listing. You pay for an upgraded listing, you get a link back from their directory. Sounds like buying links to me- although indirectly, it's still sounds like the same thing to me. Furthermore, ** was completely out of touch for the type of keywords that best suits us. He was so hell bent on selling that didn't bother to figure out which keywords we needed to visibility for the most. We all listen via speakerphone and laughed as he made a fool of his self. Never buy an upgraded listing from Merchant Mechanic. In our area they don't rank on the first page for the most prominent keywords that are important to transmission repair shops. And never work with ** because he'll talk over you to make a point all the while he's not realizing that overtaking penitential customers is not the way to make a good impression let alone a sell. It's clear that's the culture of behavior at Mechanic Advisor Inc.

Response from gregg r., Mechanic Advisor Representative
We appreciate the feedback. I have tried reaching out to you numerous times to understand what had transpired over the phone call with Sam. I wanted to hear both sides of the story. You did tell me you would call me back, but never did. I pulled the call up and i do agree Sam was aggressive but was not as "venemous, sleazy" as you are describing him. Please feel free to contact us at 617 965 8187 anytime to discuss further. I do apologize for the sales call and MechanicAdvisor did take the appropriate actions with Sam and we continue to improve our sales team messaging and approach.
jaynec2
7/15/11

I have been trying to get them to correct my company address for almost 6 months now and they have not responded to my requests. I have followed all their instructions to "claim" my shop and have emailed and tried calling. The state it will take 10-12 for approval, but I have been asking since April and it is now July! They do not respond at all. I would not consider them an accurate source of information.

You can find a great mechanic using our directory of repair shops - https://www.mechanicadvisor.com/find-a-repair-shop

By gregg r., Mechanic Advisor Representative

The connection key is only available in the USA as of today. We may expand globally in the future. Thank You

By gregg r., Mechanic Advisor Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Mechanic Advisor staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Mechanic Advisor