Review of MDG

3422 Old Capitol Trail, PMB# 1993
Wilmington, DE 19808, USA
Tel: 1-800-906-0975
support@mdg.com
Good or bad credit get approved up to $3200 today!
Learn More

wesleya38
5/24/19

Verification process took a little longer than it should have and they requested a lot of info in order to verify, but once things started moving all went smoothly.

Response from Ivana V., MDG Representative
Thanks for the feedback! Please to understand that we're an online company and we must take precautions when lending to prospective customers. As a matter of fact, we're looking forward to serving you in forthcoming years.
thomass689
5/24/19

$250 for shipping. Ridiculous! 35%interest% wasnt told any of this.bs faces look like cartoons!my sound system wont work on it!

Response from Ivana V., MDG Representative
Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with our services. We are working hard all the time to offer the lowest prices to our customers. However, some items are not eligible for free shipping and extra charges are required. You can check all details about shipping here: https://secure.mdg.com/content/?type=shippingfree
Interests rates depend on your credit assessment and are different for everyone. It’s an open loan so you can increase payments, or make additional payments that will straight to your principal balance and help lower your balance faster. The faster the balance decreases the less interest you pay, and the more money you will save!
ryanw234
5/24/19

A very easy process and Fast service. I would definitely use again and would recommend to others. If anyone needs electronics this is the way to go.

Response from Ivana V., MDG Representative
We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We're here for you anytime.
samuelh109
5/23/19

I recieved my orders after some confusion. Disappointed in the computer that was sent. The processor cant run the games my son plays. Is originally ordered a computer that was twice as fast but when it came to shipping, they were out of stock. Not ok with what I'm paying for.

Response from Ivana V., MDG Representative
Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with the replacement.
If you give us another chance we would be happy to serve you again in the future. We’ll strive to do better.
heatherb382
5/23/19

Delivery was great. The recliners set is great . Thank you for everything. Very comfortable! Nice style nice colour.

Response from Ivana V., MDG Representative
Thank you! We work hard to meet expectations like yours and we're happy to hear such good feedback.
latorias1
5/23/19

Wonderful company and I am very satisfied with the product and services. I would definitely recommend them to my friends

Response from Ivana V., MDG Representative
Thank you for your review! Our company promises to provide high-quality products for you as well as outstanding customer service. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.
samanthal152
5/23/19

I ordered my first order. 4 items.
And just recently added to my account with another piece. The staff are so pleasant via emails and phone calls. Their website is easy to use and quick to complete your desired order. Delivery of items after first payment was incredibly fast, shipped safely and secure and ON TIME :)
This company has prices that i have to say are unbeatable. Really nice prices and payment options. Thankyou so much for helping me complete my family game/tv room..my kids are ecstatic. On a fixed income i am unable to always "purchase" the things desired. With mdg its been a blessing in disguise. Will recommend them to any one and everyone .

Response from Ivana V., MDG Representative
Thank you so much for being such a loyal customer. Your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words. You’re one of the most important parts of our extended family and your satisfaction means a lot to us!
deokumarg
5/23/19

At MDG.com you have a great selection of products at great prices and with great financing options! MDG allows you to pay in installments and build your credit. Great doing business with you MDG!

Response from Ivana V., MDG Representative
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with our services. We're here for you anytime.
derickd8
5/23/19

Eventhough my package was missing items, customer service was nice and prompt about replacing them. My packages did arrive when promised.

Response from Ivana V., MDG Representative
Thank you for your feedback! Enjoy your item!
We hope to continue this relationship in the forthcoming years.
cyndim16
5/23/19

product arrived quickly no red tape. very pleased. laptop is a quality product and I wasn't held up by having to speak with anyone. 5th purchase and all have been great so far.

Response from Ivana V., MDG Representative
Thank you! We're delighted to hear. It has been a great pleasure serving you all through these years.
kimc414
5/23/19

I absolutely love y'all I never had a problem with my orders or items I received I will do business again soon

Response from Ivana V., MDG Representative
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and looking forward to serve any additional needs in the future.
danielc703
5/23/19

So far so good!!I have not had a good chance to run the lap top through ots paces but what i have seen so far its good!

Response from Ivana V., MDG Representative
Thank you so much. We appreciate the feedback!
elizabethc470
5/23/19

Everything is shipped so quickly and customer service is on top of things. I got a laptop and headset (yes, the PlayStation headset works for Xbox controllers!)... I love ordering with mdg and I will again in the future! I just wish they had more products.

Response from Ivana V., MDG Representative
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are very honored to have a customer like you. As a matter of fact, we are looking forward to serving you in the following years.
daphneyl3
5/23/19

The experiences I had with the agents were great. However upon opening one of my boxes, on e installed the screen was black and there was a tiny hole. This television is unusable. I tried to contact someone today concerning the issue but, no one answered and I haven't received a callback yet.

Response from Ivana V., MDG Representative
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. An inquiry has been sent to the appropriate department and we will personally see that you are satisfied. Additionally, you will receive an email with contact information and a member of MDG’S customer service team will be in touch with you today. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 1-800-906-0976 ext.352
michellej214
5/23/19

I was told there is a restocking fee just to return one computer for another. I dont think there should be a restocking fee if the computer is not being used.

Response from Ivana V., MDG Representative
We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. Please check the link below to see more details about return policy:
carlt136
5/23/19

Great experience every time I order and the products always arrive on time or early always receive a great product at good prices

Response from Ivana V., MDG Representative
Thank you so much! We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to serving you again.
emmanuelp19
5/22/19

Nobody emailed me back or gave me a call. I still have the email dates it was sent out as proof. I wanted to price match and kept trying to reach someone but nobody called me back. I overall had a great experience the first time I ordered but this time around it was mediocre.

Response from Ivana V., MDG Representative
Thank you for your feedback and for letting us know about this. We'll look into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. We would appreciate if you would send us an email at support@mdg.com. Just make sure the model number of the product is the same as the one in our offer and we will match that price!
lorip157
5/22/19

I was passed from the next person to the next person told different things. Finally got things approved and then the delivery was another story. All Canadian courier was very rude and also no communication. Ended up having to pick up the item from the warehouse ourselves

Response from Ivana V., MDG Representative
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again.
bruces255
5/22/19

First of all, I had several issues with the computer. I had to activate my Windows 10 copy on the hard drive, then I had to buy a wireless wifi because your system did not include wifi, another thing is there is no camera with the pc, therefore I will have buy one myself and finally there is no sound coming from the pc for some unexplained reasons. I will have to hire a tech specialist to fix the problems.

Response from Ivana V., MDG Representative
Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. Looks like the PC you ordered does not have wifi adapter and optical drive and speakers. We strive to provide comprehensive and detailed information about every product we sell on our website, with prices, user guides and high-quality images. So if you're not sure about specifications, you can always reach out to our company for more details in order to make an informed decision.
brandyr44
5/22/19

The customer service is very nice and I love my TV but it's a long process before they ship it to you. That's the only problem...

Response from Ivana V., MDG Representative
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience. We appreciate your feedback as we continually work to improve our services. We're looking forward to serving you again.
johnh2040
5/22/19

Very slow processing, lots of hoops to jump through. Not really worth the trouble. I guess their service is good if you have absolutely no credit and they are your only option.

Response from Ivana V., MDG Representative
Thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry to hear about your experience as our goal is to make sure every customer receives the best possible service. Please to understand that we're an online company and we must take precautions when lending to prospective customers as it is different from financing done physically in person.
steveng292
5/22/19

I'm very pleased to have been able to purchase a laptop that I've been wanting using a payment structure that is beneficial to me

Response from Ivana V., MDG Representative
Thank you so much! We understand that you have many options in the marketplace, and are pleased that you have made MDG your premier choice. We are committed to providing you with the best products at the lowest prices.
robertw948
5/22/19

The merchandise was great however why the customer service has not returned my email regarding the issue below?

Your company charged me for scheduled delivery x 2 plus extra x 2 for scheduled delivery.

First I was contacted by UPS on the first part of my order and scheduled delivery for Saturday 10-2. I waited all day then out of the blue on a sunny day the driver decided he just wanted to go home and did not deliver my order, instead marked it as a weather issue. I contacted corporate after being very upset they refunded your company both the regular shipping and scheduled shipping costs and confirmed there was no weather issue. I want some type of refund. They then made me leave work early on Monday.

Next shipment through CEVA they scheduled this for Friday. I had to take off all day, they said they would call 1 hour ahead and it would be also 10am 2pm. I called them at 1pm and they said they tried to call me however MDG gave them the wrong number for me even though I called them twice with my number days before it was supposed to be delivered. I wasted money and my work to have it rescheduled at 6:15pm when I had plans. I want at least the scheduled delivery fee refunded to me.

Response from Ivana V., MDG Representative
Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with the order and we do apologize for the shipping issue.
louisg75
5/21/19

Love my new furniture ! Customer service was awesome, the price was reasonable. Delivery time wasn't too bad either.

Response from Ivana V., MDG Representative
Thanks for the feedback! Your satisfaction means a lot to us and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
rebeccar259
5/20/19

Quick verification and delivery. Very happy with my new laptop. The previous PC I purchased through them is also still going very strong but it was time for an upgrade.

Response from Ivana V., MDG Representative
Thank you so much! We're attending to your needs and we're happy to hear that you're satisfied. As a matter of fact, we are looking forward to serving you in the following years.

They took my first payment oh they where fast at doing that and calling me non stop until they took that payment it took over a month after that around 6 weeks to receive the $#*!tiest couch set I've ever seen!

By Lori I.

Hello, We normally ship after the first payment is verified.

By Meghana B.

Hi, We will ship as soon as we verify the information your provided when you applied and weve received your first payment.

By MDG O., MDG Representative

Hi, Ola. To avoid sharing personal information on a public forum, I invite you to contact our sales department at 1-800-906-0976 x 356 (Canada) or x 357 (USA) to have our sales process explained to you in further detail.

By MDG O., MDG Representative

Ordered on Oct 2...recieved less than a week....ordered PlayStation 4...xbox one.anx Nintendo Switch...they came packaged great and products are excellent

By Reba H.

Nope. On a PS4 or Xbox it's 75.00. Make sure you check the documents they send for all the charges.

By D W.

35%... DONT DO IT!!!

By Tuesday P.

Hello there, that is a part of the procedure. After you confirmed the payment plan and shipping details with verification department we will ship the order. From there, it takes 7-10 business days to receive the item.

By Ivana V., MDG Representative

Mine came within 6 days...from order to delivery...Remember they have a warehouse in New York which mine was brought UPS....excellent delivery and time frame

By Reba H.

If you got my ID and my voided check why I can't get the product product you want me to give you my check account when you already have my voided check so will you give me the TV TV TV not what you think about that they still want mine bank statement

By Sarah W.
Questions? Get answers from the MDG staff and other customers.

23 Photos for MDG