Review of MDG

3422 Old Capitol Trail, PMB# 1993
Wilmington, DE 19808, USA
Tel: 1-800-906-0975
support@mdg.com
Good or bad credit get approved up to $3200 today!
Learn More

sounthonek
1/11/19

I ordered 3 items from MDG. I read some complaints and think most of the people are upset because they did not recieve their order in a timely manner. Impatient maybe, I was beginning to feel the same way, but give it some time, the items will show with shipping status. Now I cannot rate the quality of the products, but for my 4 k tv I have insurance on it just in case. I should recieve my orders all on Friday so I'm pretty stoked! So don't get overly heated so fast for nothing patience is a virtue!

rickb269
1/6/19

I Tried to buy a PS4 pro and they told me that they took the money out of my account and it didn't show up .so I called and the told me that they cancelled my orderand I have to wait 3 months to start a new account and it showed in my email that they were going to take the next payment on January 10 2019

tanyac88
1/6/19

I was approved, I placed an order approximately December 11, 2018. I was purchasing a gift for someone out of state so I called to switch the address which started another process! They asked for two months of bank statements which then was October and November, I sent the needed documents and did not hear from them. I contracted them on January 3 just to be told that I did not complete the process and they required December bank statements as well. Which when I submitted and my order said processing December bank statements was not available. I believe this company is a scam and I will contact the BBB on this company! Very sketchy to me!

jd351
12/31/18

I submitted my order on December 10th, they took the downpayment on the 21st. I confirmed the amount withdrawn (as required) on the 22nd.

Recieved the phone call from the verification department to confirm my order December 26th. Was told I would have a tracking number December 28th which I have not recieved yet.

Not 100% sure if I would recommend as of yet because I still have no tracking number and they will have recieved 2 payments already by the time I receive the product, if and when I do. If I don't receive the tracking number by end of day today December 28th I'll probably just cancel and go buy the product myself.

If you have the cash to go buy something I would recommend doing that instead of using these guys. After all is said and done they are charging me 30% APR on my purchase with an almost 700 credit score. I honestly did not mind this because the payments were convenient and fit my budget, but after such a long annoying process was it worth it? No.

Will update based on my experience moving forward.

December 28th update. Wow is this ever annoying. I had to contact customer service for them to tell me my order wont ship until January 2nd because of the holidays. What total BS!!! They're located in Ontario and I just ordered 2 packages from there that have conveniently shipped, but they can't ship theirs?

Would NOT recommend as of right now. Tried contacting customer service to see if they could ship my item today, December 31st since it's not even a holiday and its business as usual. No response. It looks like they could care less about my business because if I ended up paying full price at Amazon I would not be treated like s**t... You want me to pay almost double for a product over time but you can't even help a guy get his product before school starts? Ugh....

Another damn update. Can't believe this company AGAIN. January 2nd I was told it would ship with a tracking number. Here we are and nothing from them. "Preparing to ship order" like f**k off already. Broken promises. Next payment comes out Friday and still no item. I'm beyond pissed off at this point. They won't return emails or phone calls and are completely ignoring me. Really glad this has 1,500 views about my experience because in the end this wasn't worth it. Such a shady company.

jonathanl174
12/19/18

Submitted an order and when emailed it said I needed an extra down payment not realizing this meant they would take two payments at once I agreed to it. Then after their customer rep calls to tell me they need more information and wanted me send a photo of my social security card, my ID, and proof of address. They advertise not needing credit so there was no need for my social. They should have asked for any prior info before taking the money. I have in fact received my refund. Just be cautious there's alot of mixed here.

taniag18
12/18/18

It was a great experience with my representative and with the shipping. I recevied all in good condition. My computer works Perfectly and order a matress and I loved it.

stephanieg201
12/16/18

MDG is beyond amazing quick delivery fantastic products friendly informative staff can all anytime and all questios are fully answered promptly

charliel48
12/12/18

I ordered a 65" smart tv and Nintendo switch combo I gave all my info in including my pre authorized banking slip and they messed it up so I had to give it again now I may not get my items before xmess because of there mess up

donavanp
12/3/18

I would never use this company again. Worse customer service. Tried to change bank account information to make payment. They wouldn't accept my information and threatened me with theft.

anniec86
12/2/18

I got approve for 1000 withouy giving permission to run my credit. I paid 3 payments were told I need to pay 6 before my table ship. Call ny rep Saturday. Guy promise me he would call its Wednesday still no call. Thinking in have my bank cancel all the chargers and get a new card.

ryang173
12/2/18

I regret ever coming to mdg. Once paid off I will NEVER use you guys again. Big mistake and a waste of time. The customer service people are rude and will not work with anyone if u need to reschedual a payment. One of the worst experiences Ive had. I really regret it signing up with these people

suzyd8
11/29/18

I placed an order, then changed my mind and canceled, then changed my mind again and ordered. Isaac was completely professional and kind through the entire process. I have emailed him daily about insignificant things, and he is always prompt in responding and SO polite. You should truly value him, great customer service reps are hard to come by and he is top notch!

barbaras590
11/29/18

I ordered a 58 inch TV and PS 4 I love my products and the customer service is great.The payments are low so i can afford to pay my bill.Keep up the good work MDG

philipel
11/29/18

Placed and order, gave my down payment. Then randomly without advising me my order was cancelled and no one is answering my phone calls or my emails. Havent gotten a reimbursement for my down payment either. I have been left with no choice but to file a complaint with the consumer protection board of Ontario.

catherinem250
11/21/18

I cancelled my order because of questions that were unanswered . The company is a scam . I asked for confirmation of my order cancellation to be sent to my email . i have nothing . I had to contact my bank to ensure no money will be taken out since my order was cancelled . The company wont answer or call back .

davel269
11/20/18

Your customer service agent Diana K has incredible customer service skills and you are lucky to have such a prompt employee. Always assisting me without any delays.

tetreaults
11/18/18

Cetais la pire gaffe que jais fait et il a aucune échange ou de renbourseman. Depuis que je lais acheter la deuxième semaine jais commencer a avoir mal dans le dos et ça empire je dort pas ben et je peu rien faire que de payer pour de quoi que je dort mal

ldb
11/11/18

On 11/06/2018 I contacted MDG and I received excellent customer service. Both representative's answered all of my questions and was extremely helpful.
LD Bryant

irenet38
11/11/18

In 2014 I ordered my 1st laptop,,in 2015 I ordered my 2nd laptop,,the 2nd one is not working right so this past Monday evening I went on line to see what MDG had to offer in the way of Desktops..found 1 I liked & ordered it..my 1st laptop is still working,,so at least I am still able to get on line.. The order process is very easy,,the service is excellent...the payments are very low..I can't think of one negative thing to say about MDG..

joannav18
11/11/18

I purchased a 75" TV from MDG and I love it and havent had any problems. Everyone that helped me get my TV was so helpful and friendly....especially Peter F. He was so helpful when I didnt know how to get my bank statement. I didnt think I could but he walked me through it. If it wasnt for him I wouldnt have been able to get my TV. I definitely recommend this company and not sure why anyone would have a bad review.

robertr735
11/4/18

I ordered a tablet and a laptop. The tablet crashed as soon I turned it on. I ordered an i5 laptop with windows 10, they sent an i3, probably thinking i wouldn't notice. I sent it back to get my i5 and they sent me an i5 with windows 7 on it...I'm returning it all back and closing my account with a refund. I'll be shocked if they honor the 2 payments i already made.

janelr7
11/4/18

MDG was easy from every step. from ordering verifying information and sending out the product. They where there to answer my crazy questions any time I needed them. Great company no problems..

stevel347
11/1/18

I ordered an Xbox one X and am still waiting for the initial payment to be taken. I called them and spoke to a sales rep and asked when payments are usually taken from accounts. I was met with a response the left me baffled "I don't know, just check back later" I'd like better customer service and knowledge of things the company does. Other than that I'm pleased with what the company offers

clintonl18
10/29/18

EVERYONE IS APPROVED to allow them to damage your credit by doing a check and totally going back on the agreement made for payments after you send all the information and sign the contract! This company are a bunch of liars and not worth the aggravation. Lure you in with small monthly payment offers, make an agreement with you that you sign a contract for and then they tell you after weeks of waiting that you have to pay more than 10x the original down payments for 3-6 months BEFORE you get your item you ordered. All after dinging your credit report and lowering your score. Go to easy home. You may pay more but at least you know what you have to pay from the moment you make the agreement and they don't make you pay for months before getting what you needed.

Response from Meghana B., MDG Representative
Thank you for your review. A Customer Service ticket (2443746) has been created based on your concerns and we will personally see that you are satisfied.
Additionally you will receive an e-mail with contact information and a member of MDG’s Customer Service Team will be in touch with you today. You can always check on the status of the ticket by calling 1-800-906-0976 ext 352
matthews415
10/29/18

So I will say, after reading the reviews that been mixed between good and bad and all... I decided to give it a try... I went on to order an xbox one s with an extra controller... obliviously with mdg being an online financing group you will expect a pretty lengthy and thorough verification process and all... since placing the order they called the next day and started the process and yes they do requirement a first payment before they can ship, my items shipped after my first payment, they kept keeping in touch with me on everything through emails and calls.. my items shipped after it takes 3 to 5 business days for payment to go through which is what they told me and it shipped on the day they said it would be... and it takes 5 to 10 business days to get to my house and I ended up with product on the 5th day which was today... product was definitely new and not refurbished. Most people claimed that they sent used stuff and broken... so far so good on everything.. once paid off I will be definitely be looking into other products from them!!!!!

Response from Meghana B., MDG Representative
Thank you for your feedback, we are happy to hear you had a great experience.

Hi, We will ship as soon as we verify the information your provided when you applied and weve received your first payment.

By MDG O., MDG Representative

Hi, Ola. To avoid sharing personal information on a public forum, I invite you to contact our sales department at 1-800-906-0976 x 356 (Canada) or x 357 (USA) to have our sales process explained to you in further detail.

By MDG O., MDG Representative

Ordered on Oct 2...recieved less than a week....ordered PlayStation 4...xbox one.anx Nintendo Switch...they came packaged great and products are excellent

By Reba H.

35%... DONT DO IT!!!

By Tuesday P.

They took my first payment oh they where fast at doing that and calling me non stop until they took that payment it took over a month after that around 6 weeks to receive the $#*!tiest couch set I've ever seen!

By Lori I.

Mine came within 6 days...from order to delivery...Remember they have a warehouse in New York which mine was brought UPS....excellent delivery and time frame

By Reba H.

If you got my ID and my voided check why I can't get the product product you want me to give you my check account when you already have my voided check so will you give me the TV TV TV not what you think about that they still want mine bank statement

By Sarah W.

I set up payment for may 7th.How long after does product shop?

By Kelly b.

Hi, No, as long as you have enough credit available, you can make a new purchase. You can also make additional payment on your existing order to increase your credit.

By MDG O., MDG Representative

Call them! They are quick to get your business, slow after they have it! in addition, get the model numbers prior to buying so you can hold them to "price match". After everything is signed, they will not give any info out that might cost them money.

By David C.
Questions? Get answers from the MDG staff and other customers.

20 Photos for MDG