Review of MDG

3422 Old Capitol Trail, PMB# 1993
Wilmington, DE 19808, USA
Tel: 1-800-906-0975
support@mdg.com
Good or bad credit get approved up to $3200 today!
Learn More

fatmai1
8/20/18

I feel that they have my best interest at heart. The safety measures that they take to make sure that the person was the person that ordered. Very helpful and professional

Response from Meghana B., MDG Representative
Thank you very much for your review. We work really hard to offer the best services in the best possible environment.
francoish4
8/20/18

It all started very well and I want to point out that Victor, my agent at MDG was great. I felt that he was trying his best but his hands were tied by the company he works for. Company which has no clue how to treat a customers.
I first applied and Victor got in touch with me, I was approved for a little under then the maximum and I was happy with that. I gave him the list of items I wanted as well as ALL the info he requested including bank info to do an IBV...
then it became deceptive. I was then told about a deposit equivalent to the first payment. Obviously mentionned late in the process sdo that I'd tell myself...Oh well, made it this far.....
I went along but thought it was odd. I was told to leave the money in my account in few days payment will pass and then we ship your order. at some point around then, I wass asked to provide a copy of my bank transactions for the past month...?? they had just done an IBV but I had to spend more gas and time to go to the bank, wait in line, get the prints to send you. When the deposit passed in my account they said to tell them to the penny... exactly the amount that was withdrawn to confirm it was clear. the decimals were randomly selected and my confirming of it meant the payment passed. Then I was told oh no sir we have to wait and actually have the money in our account, to be sure and that can be few more days. it was pushing it to the next week. We are about 1.5 to 2 weeks in the process advertized as quick and easy.
So I loose my patience a little and asked why he needed to wait if as they had asked I provided the right amount withdrawn...
Guess what, I swear, no joke I had to go to the bank to print my bank transactions again or wait 3 more business days over the week end.
By this time WE HAVE SIGNED A CONTRACT . It had been long and I wantef to get it done and shipped before the week end so I went to the bank and got the print they asked. It showeed exactly what they wanted to see. Not the fact that their money weas paid, they found a reason to get more money from me. That morning I had a check bounce, I forgot about a payment, I was distracted. This is where the lies come in. Im told , not by Victor, that they had final verifications after recieving the money and that they decided I had to add another 160$ in the deposit or they dont send my stuff. Funny, it seems to me that I couldve waited patiently for payment to clear completely and they wouldve shipped. At this point im almost certain this is a fraud and I got robbed.
We make a deal
We sign a contract
YOU TAKE MY MONEY
then you say send more or get nothing
I said of $#*! it and pay me back.
We then made an arrangement where I got only a third of what I wanted, still had to pay more deposit and wait...
All this time, those lies, for one tablet and 2 hard drives.
I deeply regret dealing with them. It seems good at first then gets worse and worse.
photo where I wrote 1 if the confirmtion they sent after taking my money and changing their mind . The other one showswhat I actually recieved which is about 2000$ less in material then I was cleared for

Response from Meghana B., MDG Representative
Thank you for your review. A Customer Service ticket (2293585 ) has been created based on your concerns and we will personally see that you are satisfied.
Additionally you will receive an e-mail with contact information and a member of MDG’s Customer Service Team will be in touch with you today. You can always check on the status of the ticket by calling 1-800-906-0976 ext 352
gwennn
8/20/18

Very efficient and very understanding especially Melissa with the buzzer issue on the 9 the of August and the worrying that it wasn't delivered till four thirty Monday

Response from Meghana B., MDG Representative
Thank you for your feedback, we hope everything continues to run smoothly for you.

i will make sure to pass the message to them !
patriciap305
8/20/18

The people at MSG are great but having to wait for the computers to shop took for ever. But other then that at was all.good.

Response from Meghana B., MDG Representative
Thank you for your review. The normal time frame is 4-9 business days. As per your tracking information, you received the package on the 4th business day.
victoriaw91
8/20/18

I ordered my computer on the 1st of August 2018 and paid my first payment on time already. It is the 17th and I still have not received my package. Ups says they are waiting for customs to release my package and it could take up to 60 days until it's released but I will still be paying for a computer I'm still waiting for and I wanted it before my son started school but he has already started just really disappointed about this wait time for delivery

Response from Meghana B., MDG Representative
Thank you for your review. A Customer Service ticket ( 2285289 ) has been created based on your concerns and we will personally see that you are satisfied.
meganc121
8/20/18

ordering my items was easy but the delivering process is very long and upsetting. it took a week before you even shipped the product and because its coming from canada the delivery date has changed drastically. it went from being delivered to be held by customs and not sure when it will continue to be delivered to my house until it is cleared

Response from Meghana B., MDG Representative
Thank you for your review. A Customer Service ticket ( 2274327 ) has been created based on your concerns and we will personally see that you are satisfied.
chrisk361
8/20/18

Very good experience, I would recommend MDG to anyone wanting to rebuild their credit. I had to deal with customer support on a couple different situations. It was a pleasure dealing with them. They were kind and curtious and very helpful.

francoisg15
8/20/18

j ai commande 2 paquets, un par ups et l'autre par sameday ups ne ma pas livre mon paquet par ce qu'il a dit qu'il trouvais pas ou livre il ont pas été assez professionnel pour me telephone pour avoir la direction pour ce rendre chez moi

pour ce qui est de sameday meme chose il étais supposé me livre mardi la television je leur ai telephone mardi mercredi jeudi et vendredi pour leur dire me telephone ils ne m on pas telephone et il m on dit que je devais allez la cherche moi meme!!!!!!!! je paye pour un service que je reçois pas pas besoin de vous dire que je ne suis aucunement satisfait voila!!

Response from Meghana B., MDG Representative
Merci pour votre avis.
Un ticket de service client (2294660) a été créé en fonction de vos préoccupations et nous verrons personnellement que vous êtes satisfait.
De plus, vous recevrez un courriel avec les coordonnées et un membre de l'équipe du service à la clientèle de MDG communiquera avec vous. Vous pouvez toujours nous contacter au 1-800-906-0976 poste 344.
kalebm4
8/20/18

faster than expected. I like MGD helps people who cant afford a lump sum get things that they may need over time.

Response from Meghana B., MDG Representative
Thank you for your review, we are delighted to hear.
tammyd118
8/20/18

The delivery was very fast and all my equipment that I ordered was all intact. Very reliable organization.

Response from Meghana B., MDG Representative
Thank you for your feedback, we are happy to hear you had a great experience.
alanp158
8/20/18

So far have been great just received my dining room set still waiting for the rest. the credit is good that the only problem is the interest rate is way too hight I hope I can rebuild my credit score

Response from Meghana B., MDG Representative
Thank you for your review, we appreciate the feedback. Interest rate is different for every customer depending on their credit assessment.
stevenw252
8/20/18

Same .......But prices are amaz until you add the extended warranty...if the right deal come along i may order something else...thanks for your time and seveces

Response from Meghana B., MDG Representative
Thank you for your review. You have the option to add the extended warranty.
mikeb786
8/16/18

was pleased with the time it took to get items processed and they were delivered quickly..so far i have no complaints and do not foresee any

Response from Meghana B., MDG Representative
Thank you for your review, we are delighted to hear.
karenb687
8/16/18

My customer service agent Meghan is GREAT and handled all my issues with the items I ordered and were damaged. I would love to purchase more in the future, as long as I have Meghan as my customer service agent. I changed my review to 4 stars, because Meghan has continued to work with me to get my credits due to damaged items I ordered. No other company would take that much interest in how we feel as the customer and how frustrating it can be to get things corrected when you order things online. I would have given 5 stars, however the only thing that I'm a little upset with is I still haven't received the documentation for the credits or the new payment plan each month. Other than that. I'm very satisfied.

Response from Meghana B., MDG Representative
Thank you for your feedback. I will make sure to forward your review to her and her supervisor.
jillianneb
8/16/18

Great place to rent to own. Great price and great items.people are friendly and give people a chance

Response from Meghana B., MDG Representative
Thank you for your review, we are delighted to hear.
francoisp14
8/16/18

je suis satisfait du service que j'ai eu et la livraison de mes articles à été très rapide,j'ai reçu mes articles en une semaine aproximative

Response from Meghana B., MDG Representative
Merci pour votre avis.
jessical335
8/16/18

I'm more or less happy with everything I got from MDG, only small issue, that isn't their fault at all, the new CPU I got isn't compatible with my computer, and now I'm depressed :(
But other than that, great site, will buy from again.

Response from Meghana B., MDG Representative
Thank you for your feedback, we are happy to hear you had a great experience.
daniell394
8/16/18

experience was good wasnt pleased with how they do there price match when they say authorized dealer and only list a couple stores but go on the manufacturer website and none of them are listed as a dealer and the one that is sells the product cheaper but wont do anything about that.. wasnt happy about that at all

Response from Meghana B., MDG Representative
Thank you for your review, we appreciate the feedback.

You can read all the terms and conditions for price match on our website.
kerrik22
8/16/18

Awesome service and helpful staff. Work well around your payschedules. Promptly answered calls. They truly do want to give you the best items with reasonable terms... Unlike other companies endless contracts.

Response from Meghana B., MDG Representative
Thank you for your feedback, we are happy to hear you had a great experience.
josephm490
8/16/18

The stuff u buy little high price. The stuff is so high price. You don't get the quality for the prices.

Response from Meghana B., MDG Representative
Thank you for your review, we appreciate the feedback.
MDG follows pricing set out by manufacturers as well as market price of our competitors to ensure we stay competitive in the markets.
danac126
8/16/18

I have a sofa a love seat and a laptop-all great products-the monthly payments are very affordable-I would not have been able to buy these products without the easy monthly payments provided by MDG financing. Great company!

gillesl19
8/16/18

i'd would like to say this MDG IS THE BEST PLACE TO BUY WHAT EVER YOU WAN'T AND I'm VERY PROUD TO SAY THAIS I'M VRY SATISFIED ABOUT MDG BEACAUSE THEY RESOLVE THE PROBLEMS LIKE A STARS, so i'm saying this Tanks a lot and the probleme d'oe's not exist anymore so i'm wishing you an happy and a very goos day to all of you who are working for m.d.g computer canada. you made a great job to resolve all the probleme we where having .)from now on good affternoon and this is signed by MR GILLES LORANGER FROM LAVAL Q.C.

Response from Meghana B., MDG Representative
Thank you for your review. A Customer Service ticket ( 2298459 ) has been created based on your concerns and we will personally see that you are satisfied.
sylviad46
8/16/18

I love my bed, is big, confortable and good material, It's what I spected, the employer was amazing, very friendly and do everything for my Commodity

Response from Meghana B., MDG Representative
Hi

Unfortunately we do not have any Spanish agents. I would advise you to contact us directly at 1-800-906-0976 ext 352 and we will be happy to assist you.
kimberlyw146
8/16/18

Very good..they really make sure everything is what it's supposed to be. I was apprehensive at first but was reassured everything was legit!!

Response from Meghana B., MDG Representative
Thank you for your review, we are delighted to hear.
debrae52
8/16/18

I was first approved for a credit line on MDG and ordered a asus laptop. When it arrived i was so very happy as i signed for it and began to test it out. Wow!!! This is awesome. Thanks MDG.

Response from Meghana B., MDG Representative
Thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

I still have not got my laptop and it has been three months but payments have been taken out of my account

By brad s.

Hi, We will ship as soon as we verify the information your provided when you applied and weve received your first payment.

By MDG O., MDG Representative

Hi, Ola. To avoid sharing personal information on a public forum, I invite you to contact our sales department at 1-800-906-0976 x 356 (Canada) or x 357 (USA) to have our sales process explained to you in further detail.

By MDG O., MDG Representative

Had zero issues. Actually the only problem I had was waiting for the items to show up. But im just impatient. Great team. Got an omen no laptop and ps4

By James B.

35%... DONT DO IT!!!

By Tuesday P.

If you got my ID and my voided check why I can't get the product product you want me to give you my check account when you already have my voided check so will you give me the TV TV TV not what you think about that they still want mine bank statement

By Sarah W.

I set up payment for may 7th.How long after does product shop?

By Kelly b.

Hi, No, as long as you have enough credit available, you can make a new purchase. You can also make additional payment on your existing order to increase your credit.

By MDG O., MDG Representative

Hello, This depends on your location but normally between 1-10 business days. You can send me a private message and we can provide you with more specific information pertaining to your order.

By Meghana B., MDG Representative

By Meghana B., MDG Representative
Questions? Get answers from the MDG staff and other customers.

14 Photos for MDG