Review of mBuyNow

SW18 5EB

6 reviews with 1 star

lukew34
1/13/16

I wrote an email to the customer support (if you can call it that) to ask which battery I needed for my phone with the details of the model.

They sent me a link to a battery. I buy the battery and when it arrives it is the wrong battery.

They wont admit that it is their fault even though they recommended the battery for my phone and now I have a battery that doesnt work for my phone and no refund!!

I even sent them a photo of the current battery I have and they are so insincere that they tried to use that as proof against me that I ordered the wrong battery... Even though it was them that sent me the link to the supposed model for my phone...

Tip for consumers: Find another option if you can, dont deal with these people.

arnb
1/6/15

Scam Site states all items in stock UK or Eu. Ordered 1st Jan paid for next day delivery.
E mail 5th to ask where were goods. Return e mail 6th Jan to say no goods in UK items to be shipped from China. Items still shown as in stock. DON'T ORDER FROM THEM.

dorians9
12/31/14

Do not trust this company. It also trades on eBaby. They will cause you much misery!

tomt51
12/23/14

what can i say but be careful

johnt140
11/27/13

This website is a scam. Please note that there is no postal address for this company. I sent an email to them asking where they are located. They answered they are a Chinese company, but they refused to provide address or phone number of their company. BE CAREFUL!

janb1
1,114 helpful votes
7/21/13

Fake security seals are usually a sign for scams. Another sign are missing company information, no contact details.

You can't even see what country the gang operates from.

STAY AWAY!

Questions? Get answers from the mBuyNow staff and other customers.

mBuyNow?