Review of Mbtantishoes-uk

Mbtantishoes-uk reviews

gavint1
12/10/10

Fakes. I have checked with MBT, and they have confirmed that these are counterfeit items not genuine MBTs. It is not a UK company.

mariaj1
7/20/10

Be careful when you shop from this website! The website is missleading, it is designed in a way that you think they are based in UK, but probably not as the shoes are Chipped from China, and the logo gives an impression of a serious company. They do NOT keep their guarantee or refund policy as they say on their website! They did not deliver the size I have ordered, and they ignore to change them! I have tried to get the shoes changed for 2 months, they ignore to change the shoes, I get no where with them. It is very difficult to get in touch with them! If you don't get right from the beginning you get stuck with shoes you can't use!! I DON'T recommend this website.

mariab3
7/20/10

I do NOT recomend to shop on this website. They did NOT deliver what I have ordered. They delivered me wrong size, I have tried to get the shoes changed for 2 months, they ignore to change the shoes.

janc2
5/26/10

I ordered mbt trainers - the price was good and the delivery fairly prompt and free. However the shoes did not fit and the company have quite bluntly refused repeatedly to honour their assurance on the website of "risk free 14 day trial" and full refund if goods unsuitable. Their response was simply "we send right size" and then that the order had been placed more than 14 days previously. Seems stupid when an exchange of size was all that was wanted and I now I would not trust them to give me my money back even if they did agree to do so on return of the shoes. I would never order from them again nor from any site that seemed a bit like them in style or location.

Questions? Get answers from the Mbtantishoes-uk staff and other customers.

Mbtantishoes-uk?