MBCOkinawa.net

MBCOkinawa.net has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. MBCOkinawa.net ranks 50th among Internet Service Provider sites.

How would you rate MBCOkinawa.net?

“Laughable”

That G.
1/16/16

The cable boxes come with a large attenuator attached to the back. This is too heavy for the flimsy metal it's attached to and has no angle for strain relief. So you end up with a damaged box and an insane repair charge when you turn it in. They also drop popular channels from service but still charge the same price. Customer service/repair. The front desk folks seem bitter... almost like I was interrupting their life by asking for assistance or setting up an account. The repair guys are hit and miss. Had 1 great technician and 2 imbeciles during my 3 service calls. Internet service... Before switching to the fiber I dealt with constant service drops, no connectivity from all but 1 port and regular speeds of 1.5-2 Mbps (when I was paying for 20 Mbps) Now I pay $6 more but have 1Gig service from another company.

thatg4
January 16th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the MBCOkinawa.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MBCOkinawa.net?

Have a question about MBCOkinawa.net?