May Hasharon

May Hasharon has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate May Hasharon?

“Two weeks ago my and my wife decide to but a synthetic...”

Shiran I.
11/1/13

Two weeks ago my and my wife decide to but a synthetic deck for our garden. We checked the internet and found may-hasharon.co.il, There website is really nice and has good information & photos. We ordered brown synthetic deck and after 3 days we got the order. We are very happy with the product and we strongly recommend this company to everyone.

shirani
November 1st, 2013

Two weeks ago my and my wife decide to but a synthetic deck for our garden.

Questions? Get answers from the May Hasharon staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about May Hasharon?

Have a question about May Hasharon?