Review of MaxPassion

MaxPassion reviews

hajia
12/9/18

Love it much i will come with my friends soon as possible
They will love it iknow that what they like from here

mehwishu1
12/9/18

I was ordered some products from Maxpassion and I received it today when I open it I just shocked I send me thatproducts which I ordered biz others site didn't sent those item which we orderd

simonej11
12/7/18

Ladies, this dress is beautiful and sexy. It will accentuate all of your curves. This is a must have for spring going into summer. I brought three in different color and with berrylook you will have it in no time. Oh BTW, I'm 5'2", 140lbs and brought mediums. I just put on high heels with the dress and it fine with me.

michelec166
12/5/18

I loved shopping with them. The store has many options, in fact I could not even see everything yet because there are many things and I love it! I already bought it once and I will buy again because it is worth it.
Buy without fear.
And I only have compliments to you. Congratulations!

nabeela12
12/1/18

Excellent items got from this store, combined with a stunning client bebefit frame works.continue being providing the best

anjal13
12/1/18

I loved this thing!!! I returned it because i didn't end up needing it but i did snap a few pictures with it before. It is gorgeous and gave me the look i was looking for!! I'd definitely keep it if i dressed this fancy on the regular, worth the money! I ordered the L, and I'm 4'11, 150 lbs

atifj
11/23/18

very good and positive response from the team i find all my stuff easily at this platform .good work team

mumeenq
11/22/18

I couldn't believe when I first ordered for some goods last month. I thought that they were also like the other sites that are fake, But i am very impressed when I got my goods. there customers relations was friendly.
I think have got a trustworthy place for my shopping.

mayankk5
11/19/18

I couldn't believe the quality of this wrap for the price I paid!!! Amazing and gorgeous!!!!! Beware though...the image pictured for item looks mauve/purple and the fur is indeed dark brown. So happy with this purchase. Also, I am 5'2 and about 135lbs with broad shoulders and the small fit just right. Fur is thick and clearly fake when you touch it but otherwise it looks super rich and classy.

waltoni1
11/18/18

The product I ordered for was very specific and I was worried that the final product would not match the description I was given earlier.I am big fan of online shopping and so far so good, this is among the best shopping platforms out there.

honeyb12
11/16/18

sholas
11/14/18

This company produce High quality materials, good prices, fast delivery, perfect products, I can only recommend, I am fully satisfied. As pictured and described. Fast and accurate delivery. The size table is accurate, elegant, quality super seams in place, thread not stick up, no smell, excellent, questions posted,'ll more order. Thanks MaxPassion

emillyk
11/8/18

Maxpassion has been the best in the history of my shopping, Thiѕ company hаѕ wonderful drеѕѕ. Their garment are of the quality product fоr all sizes and thе соѕt аrе affordable. I never regretted I came here to shop, will definitely come again. I would highly recommend this site because they value your money as well as your efforts and are always their for any queries if you have any.

kafih
11/7/18

This Company, thank you very much, you shop decently, valued client, strongly recommended!! dress pieknie sie drapes, rubber band well holding waist. Very beautiful body! Thank You Very Much! I did not expect that there will be a cool quality!!! The shipping came at the stipulated time .

marial429
11/7/18

false online shop, bull$#*! company!
all photos are fake, just lie lie and lie. they will stole your money and you will get just nervous and headache.
dont trust and dont use this shop!!!

rajeshk65
11/7/18

Absolutely love this hoodie/shirt!! Only wish it had a "tall" size option because the sleeves are too short for me. I'd buy several more if I could get long enough sleeves! :) Oh, and the string through the hood was ridiculously long, but I simply cut it. Perfect. :) nice dress in great budget. Great deal in awesome price.

angelah267
11/5/18

Ordered dress. Couldn't deliver. Requested refund. Waiting over 3 months for refund. Endless excuses. Total scammers!

Tip for consumers: Really think hard before ordering. Many poor reviews on other sites

jaklinl
11/4/18

This pairs well with leggings or jeans and is a great top for any height boots. Booty-covering power if thats your preference. For the money, not a bad deal. It's a nice basic item, and I've worn it a few times already. Shipped fast, and quality was as expected for price point.

angelj31
11/3/18

Initially I was skeptical when a friend told me about this seller, despite the fact that this is my first time buying product from this seller I'm 100% impressed this is because the product was of a high quality and the delivery was fast even faster than expected. I bought a shoe from this seller and I must confess that the quality of the product I received was beyond my expectation. Thanks to the customer service 5 stars for them.

sanyall
10/22/18

This was my first purchase and I am very impressed by how fast the products arrived to my state. I appreciate the great effort from the support team who came in handy while I was making the order. I bought to blouses from this seller and I must say that they meet the standards and quality. I feel youthful again in their designs, Great seller!!

suriyak1
10/18/18

Nice material. It is true to sizing, as the seller lists. I did not look closely at the measurement, since it was a cape. It fits me, but I wanted it to hang more loosely. My waist is 39" abd I wear a 36 B. I'm 195 lbs, 5''8". I purchased the Lg, but would have done better with an XL.I give this 5 stars because it was thicker than I expected.

priyaj15
10/17/18

Love love love! Got a size down which was a good idea. Didn't really like the top and bottoms together, so paired separate. Top runs big it kept slipping exposing the chest area, so it'll def be something my baby can grow into.So i highly recommend to buy this product form maxpassion

auzbrosk
9/15/18

I am Maxpassion's ardent customer and their great services and quality items have made me so. They literally provide you with the best, at rates which are much lesser than their competitors. I have ordered multiple items several times from them and they have never let me down even once. They deliver on time and never compromise in quality and are always there to support you through any difficulties with their 24/7 customer support that is why they really deserve a 5 star rating.
A big thumbs up from my side !

klasa
6/19/18

The company doesn't send me anything and keeping my money. They just telling me that they shortly going to send it eventhough I have paid extra for fast delivery.

Questions? Get answers from the MaxPassion staff and other customers.

MaxPassion?