Maven India

Maven India has a consumer rating of 4.77 stars from 26 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Maven India also ranks 8th among IT Services sites.

• Maven InfoTech is the place where you can get rewarded with incentives and bonuses if you work well enough.
  • there is every possibility of employee retention, free dining and transport facilities.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Maven India?

“Great platform to enhance your career.”

Ankit J.
12/4/19

I joined this company just after my graduation. The pay at Maven Infotech is decent for the work I do. I started as a back office executive at 15000 INR and after a year I got promoted To the senior back-office administrator and now I get 20000 CTC every month.

maven infotech (13) transport facilities (4)
proloys
August 10th, 2016
The ambience of Maven Infotech is very soothing and pleasant so employees love to work here. The ambience relieves our stress and make us fresh so we do not feel tired. Apart from that refreshments like tea and coffee are provided by the company to flush out our stress and help us feel good. Maven is employee in terms that it provides all the facilities which an employee require or a jobseeker would seek before joining a job.
sonias39
August 5th, 2016
Maven InfoTech creates the best of the best employees through constant supervision, guidance and training so that the employees become highly efficient to win the tough challenge in today's corporate world. The employees are given tasks to perform depending on their respective designation to build within them a sense of competition. Success stories of Maven are outbursting in Kolkata due to which more and more people are getting inclined towards Maven.
swetas3
August 8th, 2016
I have been working as a Customer Care Executive at Maven InfoTech pvt ltd for last 6 months and in these 6 months I got lump sum amount of incentives, bonuses, appraisal and what not. This was just because we receive a good training program before joining as a CCE and this training helps us to work even more better for fruitful results.
aritris
March 8th, 2016
Maven Infotech Private Limited is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. Great company build by a group of professionals over 25 years back. Grown from strength to strength over the years.
satyajitr1
March 8th, 2016
MAVEN INFOTECH is a finest and professional BPO organization in Kolkata. This company has many brilliant people working for them. I worked with a Great team of smart people. Very advanced, fast paced culture. Excellent place to grow especially for the fresher. This company provide lots of facilities like FREE LUNCH and DINNER, free cab facilities.
maveni
March 3rd, 2016
MAVEN INFOTECH is the best BPO in kolkata. Maven has healthy and learning work environment to work and all the team mates are very understanding and cooperative also best place to learn new things and handle things from end to end, get new opportunity everyday and can chose different learning opportunity.www.mavenindia.org

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Maven India staff and other customers.

Maven InfoTech, a premium ITeS and BPO firm provides BPO services for global clients. We are leading global provider of innovative business process services.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Maven India?

Have a question about Maven India?