Masterroofingutah reviews

Tel: 801-810-4329

1 Review From Our Community

timh280
5/22/18

I worked with Matt during the process of replacing my roof after one of the little storms we had here in the South Salt Lake area. To be honest, I feared the worst for my roof, assuming that I would need to have the whole thing replaced, at least that is what I was led to believe after speaking with a few other roofing companies here in Utah.

When I met with Matt, he assured me, before even getting on the roof for a proper inspection that based on what he could see from the ground there would be no need for a full roof replacement. He spent a considerable amount of time on my roof checking out every detail, every section, and every damaged area. When he finally came down he took the time to sketch out which parts of the roof were damaged, why they were damaged and what would need to be done to replace them.

Keep in mind, this was all done prior to me giving him my business. The decision to chose him and his company as my roofing company were easy based on the honesty he showed me compared to the other roofing companies.

Matt and his company worked quickly to repair my roof, even working late to ensure that it was fixed prior to a possible rain storm that was in the forecast for our area.

Needless to say, I am very impressed by the quality of work and service I got. I was not expecting such a fine touch of customer service and business transparency from a roofing company in south salt lake!

Questions? Get answers from the Masterroofingutah staff and other customers.

Masterroofingutah?