Review of MasterPapers

Support@MasterPapers.com

44 reviews with 1 star

sofiad17
2/17/18

despite of them making a mistake, and me getting a F, they still refuse to give me my full refund. i submitted 6 attachment, they only forward 2 attachment to the writer, i find out the same day it was due. the writer was the only person with a sincere apology. all I received from masterpapers are excuses.

Tip for consumers: please do not use this site, I gave them so many chance. nothing change. 99papers.com is way better. once they have your money, nothing you said matter.

Response from Masterpapers O., MasterPapers Representative
Dear Sofia,
I am writing to apologize for the inconvenience you faced with our services. We regret that the lack of service resulted in your having to stop using our service. We are reviewing our internal procedures to ensure that this doesn't happen again, to you or any other customer.
Please accept our sincere apologies for not giving you the high standard of service.
Quality Assurance Department has taken your recent feedback into account and we accept the fact that the problem occurred on our side.
So we can offer full refund here.
We apologize for the inconvenience and annoyance this incident caused.
The refund in amount of 100% according to the QAD resolution was issued by our Billing Department.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

annam256
8/16/17

my first essay was plagiarised, then they said they can put it on my balance as "bonus
money" for later use. then i ordered another one which was 100% plagiarised. AGAIN. this time i was so angry i argued with them for 2 hours,after that they decided to refund my money. i checked my bank statement but they didnt refund the full sum. they said that the bonus money cannot be refunded. RIDICULOUS, DODGY and ILLEGAL website. it should be closed down forever.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE!

Response from Masterpapers O., MasterPapers Representative
Hello and thanks for leaving your feedback.
I'm so sorry, I couldn't find any orders placed by you in our database. Are you sure you left this feedback for the right company? Please check out the name of our website one more time or provide me with your order number. I will check it and see how we can compensate if we did anything wrong.
If you would like to discuss this further with myself, please do feel free to call our office or request a callback and I will be happy to talk with you.

carmenh26
10/24/16

This company does NOT stand behind their product. When I pointed out the grammatical errors the rebuttal that I received was"This service is designed for you to have an idea, you should use this as a guide and by no way is this meant to be a finished product". When I stated to them that I could not use this trash they said that they would be willing to work something out based on cost. Thanks but no thanks! t

Response from Masterpapers O., MasterPapers Representative
Hello and thanks for leaving your feedback.

I am very sorry to hear that you were still unhappy with your order.
If our work is ever completed but does not meet the order requirements, we have a fair and open refund policy. When this happens, we will provide a refund and we will also make sure lessons are learned.
If we can help any further with this, our Customer Care Team are on hand to continue to work with you to help allay your concerns.

sebastianc9
Sebastian C.
6/20/16

I can say surely that they dont even have a math specialist of basic level let alone a highly qualified expert. This is what I learned after experiencing their pathetic services.

Response from Masterpapers O., MasterPapers Representative
Hello there. Kindly note that all clients are eligible for free revisions. If you feel that you paper can be improved, contact us or simply use the 'revise this order' button on your order. We are really sorry that your experience was unsatisfying. We'd be grateful if you could specify the details of your order - the order id and writer's id. We can't find you in our database and no cases similar to yours have been recorded lately. Please feel free to contact us if you really had some issues with the order.

coreyi4
6/8/16

They offer such pitiful services. I had no idea someone could be this much unprofessional with my work as these guys were. Its absurd.

lolay
6/5/16

PaperMaster is a complete waste of time. You are never able to communicate directly with your writer. The staff members are very incompetent. They guaranteed me quality work and a completed capstone. However, three chapters in the process the staff decided to tell me my original writer took a vacation and due to there mishaps they tried to charge me double the price of what I originally requested. Do NOT use this site. They are deceptive crooks....bottom line! I wasted about $1400 for nothing!

jamesh303
6/1/16

I asked them to write me a biology research paper and there was plenty of time that I provided them to do it in a good way but they disappointed me totally with their services. The research paper they sent me wasnt good in any aspect. The content was way beside the point and the formatting was miserable. I hope I get my refund.

donnak52
5/25/16

I was expecting one good, professional and up to date presentation from them but what I got was a colorful, unprofessional and loud Presentation which was may be good for a toddler to see but was a complete failure for me.

elisel6
4/27/16

If I had a dollar for every time I end up with a cheap wannabe website like this, Id be rich. They just take your money and then dont deliver. Ive tried contacting them multiple times, and I have not heard back from them once.

matthewl46
4/20/16

I was running short of time to submit my thesis and they assured me to deliver on time but that didnt happen in the end. They shouldnt have made a commitment if they were unable to fulfill it. They failed me and I dont suggest anyone to try their services.

zarah8
4/6/16

My term paper would have gone better only if I hired a better service. I chose them without any prior knowledge of their credibility and ended up getting a low quality paper.

katherines26
3/28/16

Editing takes some time, but it is not some high level of difficult to handle efficiently; it is just that their editors did not have the caliber that is required to bring appropriate changes.

tomd89
3/21/16

I would say they are the most incompetent lot of people Ive ever faced in my entire life. They cant do anything. At all. My due date is passed. My paper is still not ready. And they arent even responding now.

madisonc26
3/14/16

DONT TRUST THEM! Theyll just scam you out of your money.

zoed5
3/3/16

Ive come across so many sites like this. I thought this one would be better. But nope. Its just like the rest. Its so hard to actually find sites that are good. Ugh!

baileyh29
2/24/16

Dont hire them if you dont want a bad grade. They have no idea what theyre doing.

lilyh10
2/16/16

Let me tell you something about this website. It's the worst! First of all, they wouldn't even respond. And when they did, they couldn't understand my requirements. After 3 rewrites, I finally gave up and decided to just submit what they wrote for me. Surprise, surprise! I got a D

annam142
2/9/16

My thesis had a significant importance and that is why it required some assiduous efforts on the writer's part which they totally failed to provide and made me face its consequences.

sarahw115
1/30/16

The paper they delivered to me was so ill structured and it was immediately rejected by my supervisor. And it was so obvious considering the kind of attitude they had towards my project. I had no option other than submitting it without any changes because they delivered it on the eleventh hour.

madeleineh3
1/22/16

I had a difficult physics assignment I couldnt do so I assigned this on to them and as it turned out, their guess was as good as mine. They sent me an inaccurate assignment which made no sense.

sebastianm29
1/16/16

Well, if you are thinking to place any order on MasterPaper then you are going to make a big mistake. They promise to get a perfect document but its 360 degrees opposite of what they promise. The quality is below the mark, the formatting and layout is so hastily done. We don't pay money for naught.

isaacs26
1/8/16

The prices for the services are very unconventional as the quality is nowhere near perfection. They are just emptying our pockets and not providing a quality work.

ameliaf4
1/1/16

No format, no references, no table of content and a number of excuses! This was my experience with their writer all about. Not to mention the attitude even after committing this much mistakes!

gracem55
12/23/15

I wanted to get my term paper written by some experienced person so I took their services. But the paper they delivered me after specified time period was not up to my hopes. I can tell for sure it was not written by any experienced person.

dominicb28
12/16/15

I am so discouraged by their unmannerly attitude and lack of commitment. People at MasterPapers have no idea of what customization actually means, let alone providing a customized essay.

I bet it's possible, but would be best to contact their customer support team.

By Katie C.

I've used more and less expensive similar services, but these guys are the best from my experience for your buck=quality ratio.

By Katie C.

I guess so, they were very fast on my order, but it's better to ask them on their website.

By Mike J.
Questions? Get answers from the MasterPapers staff and other customers.

2 Photos for MasterPapers