Masquerademagic.co.uk reviews

SITE CLOSED

4 reviews with 5 stars

joannep4
2/27/12

Great website with a fantastic selection of masks we were spoilt for choice, we chose masquerademagic for the authentic look and wide range of styles, ordered twice in the last two years running so very please with the customer service received. The mask quality is exceptional,The images are clear and the packaging is as you would exspect for a luxury item such as a mask, we will be using masquerade magic again and I would like to take this opportunity to thank the company for a great service.

natalieh1
7/13/11

I have ordered a few times from this site and have found it extremely easy to use, goods were delivered quickly and the overall product was lovely. Highly recommended.

tanyaj1
4/12/11

I've ordered several things from these guys, and never had any problem whatsoever - service was really efficient, delivery extremely fast (one arrived the next day even though I didn't order until later in the afternoon) and the chap I spoke to on the phone was really helpful - so all positive! Would recommend them without hesitation.

karreno
2/22/11

I found the website and staff very polite and helpful After ordering our mask ball venetian masks. I run my own website and high street shop,Its clear to see many are all to quick to write negetive comments about a shop or website but never to quick to write good comments or reviews. Large companies like masquerademagic most probebely sell every day so a few back comments or unhappy customers is inevitable. Most if not all business get the odd unhappy customer.

Questions? Get answers from the Masquerademagic.co.uk staff and other customers.

Masquerademagic.co.uk?