Masquerademagic.co.uk reviews

SITE CLOSED

4 reviews with 1 star

rogerc4
6/7/11

shocking, they also sell on ebay and get terrible feedback. Conmen through and through, stay well clear. Masks that are described as Venetian have a made in china sticker on the back. Pretty sure they also write there own reviews as if you read the positives they are similar and always regular customers...just how many masked balls do these people attend??

simonh4
3/8/11

Add me to the list of unhappy customers. I too ordered a mask i have never received. I emailed and rang but the man who is the owner i believe was curt to the point of rudeness. Also despite all the excuses under the sun i have neither a mask or a refund. After doing some research it would appear this site has rather a lot of unhappy customers, all very vocal about the site and its owner! Will not shop there again and will be contacting trading standards.

amandal6
1/26/11

$#@!

I originally placed my order in november. I ordered a mask and sent a cheque for payment. Several days after my cheque had been banked the mask had still not been sent for delivery. By the time it arrived it was too late and it was the wrong colour. So I sent the mask back recorded delivery as instructwed and asked for a full refund. I am still trying to get a cheque sent to me more than 2 months later.

The director of the company is still advising me that he is processing my refund. Not only is it taking forever the customer service is shociking, he is quite abrupt with me which I think is a bit cheeky given the situation.

I woudl not use the sight, poor customer service and more hassle than it's worth

dn1
1/14/10

to date waited 2 weeks for delivery of purchased items. Seller non-responsive to e-mail requests for information on delivery Website now
'down for maintenance'. Seems very suspicious to me and leads me to question whether there is an intent to provide goods. I will be persuing
refund and contacting relevant trading standards etc. RECOMMEND DO NOT USE.

Questions? Get answers from the Masquerademagic.co.uk staff and other customers.

Masquerademagic.co.uk?