Review of Mascome Sign

sales@mascome.com

1 Review From Our Community

bretf5
10/6/15

I recently purchased a sign from China for business. The price was about half the price as in Canada. I researched many companies and I thought Shenzen Mascome Sign company would be a good company. I ordered the product and the company only accepted wire transfer. I transferred the deposit and then the whole amount upon completion of the product and seeing it boxed ready for shipping. I specifically made Tinm Qian send me a contract saying that shipping was included to my home city before I even paid the deposit. Anyways it is completed now and the company wont ship it because shipping is too expensive. They did not check shipping or knew this was going to happen from the beginning. Ask for me for another 400 USD and if I send it they will ship to my home town. I send it and they don't send the product and keep my money. I then have to make arrangements with another company to ship the product and pay for it myself. DON'T Deal with Shenzhen Mascome Sign or their manager Ms. Tina. After contacting her several times and then finally tricking her to speak with me, she told me she didn't care and would not help me.

Questions? Get answers from the Mascome Sign staff and other customers.

Mascome Sign?