Review of Martello Alley

david.dossett@gmail.com

1 star

kellyt154
12/30/18

Great place to get lost for an hour or so. Very friendly! I would definitely recommend if you are looking for artwork or if you are just downtown for a stroll.

lorik173
12/5/18

Shopping online for art is a breeze at Martello Alley! I highly recommend it. Or better yet, go to the gallery! It is a feast for the eyes.

chantall27
11/3/18

Brought a friend to look at art works. Great little place to visit and find art for home. Friendly place.

amandaw248
10/6/18

Beautiful art , original gallery and excellent service. Will definitely recommend to family and friends

jamesc1013
10/1/18

Nice to be able to find artwork and photography featuring local landmarks and points of interest. Makes it simple to find gifts with a personal touch

daved187
7/26/18

David others were very helpful and David was very nice and flexible and took extra steps to help me with prints. The team is enthusiastic and the art appealing and worth the diversion. It was a fun visit and I look forward to the prints!

leob78
6/17/18

Purchased a wonderful print by Yvonne. It was shipped and arrived within 2 days. Great conversationalists if you visit in person! Lookig forward to going back

donaldh88
2/17/18

David went above and beyond as far as service. Would like to visit his gallery in person in the near future.

kelit4
2/5/18

Excellent customer service and quick shipping! I love my prints and will be sure to shop here again. Thank you.

Response from David D., Martello Alley Representative
It was our pleasure Keli! Thank you for supporting our artists at Martello Alley!
claudiaw21
2/5/18

The set up is informal and fun. Many talented local artists featured at fair and reasonable prices. A hidden gem.

Response from David D., Martello Alley Representative
Thank you Claudia! We are so happy you enjoyed your visit to our little gallery!
catherines97
1/31/18

Owner and staff went out of their way to explain everything and personalize the visit. They also spent time explaining things to my young children

Response from David D., Martello Alley Representative
Thank you so much Catharine! It was our pleasure! Please visit Martello Alley again soon!
micheleh67
1/14/18

Lovely and quaint and full of delightful variety! The owner is so honest, genuine and kind. I love that he supports only local artists.
A must see whether a local or tourist!

Response from David D., Martello Alley Representative
Thank you for the kind comments Michele! I really appreciate your warm feedback! Hope to see you again soon!
brucen25
12/13/17

My wife and I were very pleased with the level of quality service during our decision making and purchasing process.

Response from David D., Martello Alley Representative
Thank you Bruce! I am very pleased that you are happy with your experience here at Martello Alley. My apologies, though, for the lateness of my response. Hope to see you again soon!
jennaa17
10/18/17

Very thankful for my experience purchasing from Martello Alley! Would recommend them to friends and family.

Response from David D., Martello Alley Representative
Thank you Jenna! :)
heatherw99
8/18/17

A wonderful and not to be missed experience if you are visiting Kingston. The owner and staff we go out of their way to inform and explain the art on display and give tips on Kingston events and attractions.

Response from David D., Martello Alley Representative
Thank you Heather. We hope you enjoyed your visit in Kingston.
masouds1
5/17/17

Unique experience. David has done a wonderful job of making this alley to something special. We really enjoyed talking to him and meeting Alice who has some of her work on display there.

Response from David D., Martello Alley Representative
It was a pleasure meeting you. Thank you! And apologies for the late reply.
teresas78
4/8/17

It was a pleasure to purchase art work at Martello Alley. A privilege to enjoy the artistic endeavors of gifted artisans at this gallery. I hope to be sharing in this myself in the near future. The service was amiable and i am pleased to have been accomodated.

Response from David D., Martello Alley Representative
Sorry for the late reply Teresa. Thank you!!
susanc241
1/25/17

I found all sorts, all kinds of original art experiences! For visitors to Kingston this place is a must see!! If your looking for original art for a gift or to add to your own collection... Stop by this gallery and I'm sure you'll find what your looking for!

Response from David D., Martello Alley Representative
Hi Susan. I am just seeing this, sorry for the late reply. Thank you so much!!!
heatherj32
1/8/17

A wonderful find on our visit to Kingston!
David has done such an amazing job reimagining the alley into something beautiful.
We will be back the next time we return.

Response from David D., Martello Alley Representative
Hi Heather. Sorry for the late reply. I am just seeing this! Thank you so much!!! Looking forward to your next visit!
johnm959
1/4/17

Very helpful. Art is of high quality. Would recommend Martello Alley to anybody looking for a piece of art.

Response from David D., Martello Alley Representative
Thank you! I am happy that you enjoy our alley. Please come back soon!
ralphs52
11/30/16

I experienced a lovely shop in an alley that reminded me of nineteenth century London. The owner showed me pieces that met my taste and was extremely informative about the artist. It is a pleasure to shop in Martello Alley and I plan to return when I am again in Kingston.

Response from David D., Martello Alley Representative
Thank you! I am pleased that people are enjoying the makeover of the alley. Please visit again soon!
michaelj189
10/11/16

A wonderful treat down a Kingston alleyway with lots of interesting local art work and crafts. Definitely worth a detour when visiting Kingston.

Response from David D., Martello Alley Representative
Thank you Michael! Please visit again soon!
marting63
9/30/16

Delightful and great range of art with plenty of affordable options for gifts and so friendly

Response from David D., Martello Alley Representative
Thank you! I am happy you enjoyed your visit!
kr3657
9/30/16

Neat place!

Response from David D., Martello Alley Representative
Thank you so much! Glad you like our little alley! Please come back soon!
deborahh84
9/16/16

Last year we found it just out of the blue on one of our walks. David, the owner, was just in the process of setting up and he gave us a tour and filled us in on what his vision for the place would be. We stopped again this year and "wow" what a lovely place he has made it. I purchased something for my daughter's bedroom in her new house. I hope she likes it. She is sorting all her clothes out and putting things away. Here are some photos I took of Martello Alley. Anyone visiting Kingston needs to put this down as a "must see".

Response from David D., Martello Alley Representative
Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! I am pleased that we were able to help you find something for your daughter's bedroom. Also, my sincere apologies for replying so late. I think that review notifications have ended up in my spam folder. I will make an effort to check more often. Again, thanks so much! One thing though - you mentioned photos but I cannot see any. Please share them with us on our Facebook page. We would love to see them!

Questions? Get answers from the Martello Alley staff and other customers.

Martello Alley?