Review of Mart168

Tel: +228 872 4444

5 reviews with 1 star

constantinoc
2/16/10

I ORDERED AN IPOD AND A COMPUTER AND THEY NEVER CAME. VERY REASSURING AT FIRST THEN STOPPED COMMUNICATING AFTER MY FUNDS HAD CLEANED. DO NOT SEND THEM A DIME. SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE!!! THIS WEBSITE IS A SCAM DON'T ORDER ANYTHING!!

nonen
1/23/10

SCAM SCAM HERE IS THE EMAIL I GOT: BOGUS EMAIL SEE BELOW

Dear friend,
Haven`t seen you for a long time! How are you recently?
I would like to introduce you an international foreign trade companyEco-Mart. they trade mainly in many kinds of famous electornic products.
All their products are very good in quality, and the price is low.It is really a good opportunity for us to do shopping.
Well do is better than well say, just do it!
Their website: mart168.com
Have a good time!

THEY CAN'T EVEN WRITE DUH

dimost
12/31/09

THIS WEBSITE IS FAKE DONT ORDER ANYTHING IT WILL NEVER SENT TO YOU THE ORDER....

ak2
12/2/09

Somehow, this company got my email address (I never bought anything from them), hacked into my Yahoo email account, and sent a fake email to everyone in my address book. The email looked like it came from me but fortunately was an obvious spam email. Since the email came from my account, not from theirs, there is no way to simply add them to my list of spam email addresses to avoid. Stay away from this site and don't let them get your email address.

rosem3
11/11/09

The Email Address hi-jacker stole my email address and used my name to sent shopping messages to my friends.

This company used this kind of illegal method (Email Address Hi-jacker) to advertising their products is prohibited by law. I feel sick of this kind of business and this kind of people.

Is this website reliable and safe to buy products from it?

By Ron J.
Questions? Get answers from the Mart168 staff and other customers.

Mart168?