Review of Marriott

2018 Customer choice award

20 reviews with 5 stars

hildal8
3/12/17

This is a Fantastic Hotel. The workers are very knowledge and respectful. They are very help. They are name kindness.

tabathae3
3/6/17

The Marriott has beautiful hotels/rooms no matter which state you are in. They are a little pricey, but you definitely get what you pay for! The staff is always very nice and helpful. The rooms are big, cozy, and clean. I have never had a bad experience staying at a Marriott.

kathleenc61
1/10/17

definitely one of the best; value for money. Have been using them for years and it gets better. they have very good management

ginab60
12/13/16

Love Marriott rewards!

patriciab152
11/16/16

And no smoking. Great!

barbaras138
7/18/16

My son's out of town wedding guests all accommodated, even when we had to add more rooms.

garyh132
7/5/16

very good web site and very good hotel's

ljg1
6/25/16

booking online is easy for everything, cancelling, checking in so when you get to hotel not much to do but get your key. Some hotels offer keyless entry with phone technology. All history saved on account online and customer service good if you have a problem. website has extensive detail on properties

fabioi2
2/27/16

Such an Elite

jeanninef
2/20/16

I booked a room at theRenaissance Chicago O'hare Suite Hotel. I needed to cancel so I called the hotel 30 hours before check in. I was told I had to cancel on line, so I did. I received a confirmation # for my cancellation. Four days later my card was charged. I figured I would wait three days because it was a mistake. Three days later I called the hotel and Louis was very nonchalant about the situation, told me the room was cancelled. I provided him with the cancellation number, and he then replied I would have to wait until Monday to talk to someone. I asked for a manager, and he replied "There's no manager here." Never again!

stevenj44
1/21/16

You can always know what to expect with Marriott! And that's why I love it!

leonardoo5
9/12/15

Really outstanding Hotel... Its one of my personal favorite hotels and i would suggest it to everyone.

erics96
7/11/15

Always great service and consistent accommodations.

junaidic
5/6/15

Excellent

daniels125
3/6/15

Never been let down by the Marriott brand over years of travel. Recently visited the Marriott Biscayne Bay and really pleased with the service and standard of rooms. Always my first choice.

stephanieb45
2/13/15

The Marriott reservation site is easy to use. I like the option of using either points OR money to make reservations.

bojanaz
2/5/15

excellent experience.very pleeased

sues50
2/1/15

A place where your expectations are always met. Really nice hotel. Always has been!

charmainek
11/10/14

For a great getaway vacation, you must come to the island of St. Thomas and stay at the Marriott Frenchman's Cove. Their rooms are fully equipped: kitchen with all appliances, washer/dryer and abundant towels. Plus the view will "drive you crazy" it's so beautiful.
The staff is attentive and the food is so good. They have a buffet every Monday with so much food you will wobble back to the pool or your room!
We have made great friends there as well. Rominia, a staff member, was very attentive and answered any and all questions. Their whole staff was a pleasure to work with.
The waitresses and other workers were friendly and so much fun to talk to. The other guests were easy to meet and chat with (the best place for that is in the pool with a drink in your hand! We rarely missed their daily Happy Hour at the pool bar.
You will not regret going there!!

jenniferr37
6/18/13

Stayed at the Marriott Frenchman's Cove, a time-share condo. The room was clean and gorgeous, and the people were amazing. We didn't spend too much on the property because we were always exploring, but it was so wonderful coming back to our room after a long day of sun and frozen drinks.
My husband and I would definitely stay here again!

Questions? Get answers from the Marriott staff and other customers.

Marriott?