Review of MarksInfo

Tel: +1(888)887-0688
marksinfo.com@domainsbyproxy.com

manishr7
2/14/19

1. training is poor .. literally you will find 1000 times better videos in youtube.
2. well training is not the concern, its all about job placement, I finished my so called training on mid week of dec 2018, kaboooom... they dissappeared, kept calling them every day for last 1 month, no one picks the phone, no body ankit, mani, training desk, no body replies to your email.. they just gone , its been more than a month and i have no clue if they are alive or dead.. its a torture.. help yourself .. say No to these frauds.

emanuelk17
11/24/18

Thanks MARKSINFO for supporting me in training placements as well as proxy too finally i got my offer letter as per the word you people gave me i should get a offer letter in October 1st week now almost it is November but finally i am happy with MARKSINFO.

Thanks for your support.

priyankar11
11/11/18

Yea as per there commitment they have placed me into a project but as per their word they told me that i will place in October 1st week but it has been late for one month but finally i am happy to work under their pay roll.

Thanks MARKSINFO.

anjanad1
11/7/18

Great support from marketing team.

I have a dream to work with Amazon yes it came true with the support of you guys.

I am really happy with the job but i am sorry guys, I troubled you guys for calling so many times with plenty of Questions but you people helped patiently.

On this occasion my special thanks Arin & Manish for being helping me a lot.

I love to work with you people.

Thanks,
Anjana Desai

narendram2
9/8/18

Thank you for supporting me a lot MARKSINFO I had receive a offer letter today from the client.

They have take too much of time after training but finally they prove themselves by helping me in proxy.

Once again i am thanking you each and every who supported me a lot especially trainer who helped a lot and Ankit , Mani, and support desk person.

andream290
8/2/18

Reviews like these should make one question if this may very well be from one of the off shore call centers.

yanimr
5/24/18

I too suffered in the placements section but got my job though.
But the training was good.I took sap sd course and now Im doing my job for a year now and Im satisfied and the only reason Im writing a review is to proove that this is not fraud.

anwarz
5/22/18

I did java training online from their company and they taught pretty well but the placements got a bit tougher because they did their job by sending me to the interview but I got rejected from 4 companies and finally I'm placed in a good company named DIVENSI.

bobr214
5/19/18

This is a fraud online training and placement organization. They allure you to their online course saying that they can place you by providing H1B visa. They provide you with a substandard ,namesake course with tutors from India and end up doing nothing about the placement after they get the payment . Please do not yield to them.

Infact there is no such company. They are fake. Search in google for their address or click on their social media links.

Questions? Get answers from the MarksInfo staff and other customers.

MarksInfo?