Markets-Unlimited reviews

Tel: +1.4806242599
markets-unlimited.com@domainsbyproxy.com

mariob90
1/16/19

I have reported this scam company to the EUROPOL.
I'm also a victim from this scam company.
Everybody scammed by Markets-Unlimited or similar should sign up their complaint by EUROPOL

sarav57
11/13/18

Marco Rolando, Erik Martin and Luca Bradi worked for this SCAM company. They asked me always more and more money and then they closed my account without withdraw back my money. I lost all the money. Please put in the black list.

Tip for consumers: l

adela36
11/13/18

Salam Alakum, Peace be Upon you,

Today, I had a call from a marketing girl name "Elaf" who told me that I had $5000USD and that I could free the amount if I unfreeze my old trading account. NOW guys, firstly when I left online trading I had less than $10USD left in my account. Secondly, my account was open with another online trading corporation. So do you smell the scam... they could reach out to you to tell you that you have somehow bred money only if you pay unlocking fees!!!
Do not accept these terms; these people are scammers and depend on greed factor to make you pay LESS to get what seems reasonably MORE!!! do not fall for the trick.
The girl on the telephone also wrote me an email indicating that on SHE can unfreeze the amount/account if I send her the Money. the company name is Markets-unlimited

This is the Email she wrote to me from:
elaf@markets-unlimited.com

and she called from a Bahraini Number:00966563914577

Good Luck people

Tip for consumers: Markets-Unlmited Scam Call

sharonb435
10/26/18

Manipulan los spread y ni dejan retirar nada. Le dicen a las personas que deben hacer mas lotes aunque ya tengan el mínimo para retirar. De un pronto a otro lo dejan de contactar y manipulan la plataforma para que no puedas realizar nada

ritaa26
5/16/18

got a random call from a UK number with an American sounding person by the name of Benjamin Scott one day. He wanted me to sign up with only £200 to open a trading account. He said he would manage the account etc. Trading Forex. I said no worries, it sounds good. I paid £200 over the phone. He opened what looked like a genuine account for me, there was a private portal, I could see my name and my deposit etc. He said to watch the account often and I'd see the money growing... what I had not bairgained for was that days latter he started calling to pressurise me to deposit more money, I resisted and said I just could not because I did not have it. He was relentless then called again to say that there was an upcoming event on Friday that the US will be releasing its job report and the position he is about to take will yield lots of profit, he wanted £5000. I said I had none, he said okay his company would lend me the money but I'd have to pay it back at the end of the month. I said okay knowing... I checked the account upon his prompt on Monday and it had yielded over £6000. Very good... I was advised to ask for a withdrawal, he declined the request... that was a sign that it was not kosher or so I was told. He said I had not made any more deposit so I could not get money out. Finally at the end of the month I told him I wanted out, he said okay. We exchanged emails back and forth, he asked for my ID and Bill to facilitate the refund, I provided both, needless to say I never heard back from him. Emails go through to him nut his phone number is dead and he never replies. I also do not have my £200. Please beware.

They also trade as
www.easylinepro.com -- It is the same company

Questions? Get answers from the Markets-Unlimited staff and other customers.

Markets-Unlimited?