Marketreportinggroup reviews

SITE CLOSED

addyo
9/25/10

This website is a scam. I have completed my first assignment and have not received any payment. I have tried calling and left messages on a line that went to voicemail. I have also tried emailing the company directly from their site and it gives me an error message when I submit it. This is a complete waste of time, Dont bother doing anything for this company since your time will not be paid for working on it. Then you have lots of companies who have your info since a valid number is required. Save your breath and time.

rital1
7/30/10

This company is a SCAM, Do not use it. I was successful at initially working job number one, but no one contacting me after submitting my work. VERY SCAMMY!A simple email or phone call would have been professional, but NO, ITS A SCAM - DON'T USE IT!!! SAME YOUR TIME - it took me several days to complete the assignment and NO PAYMENT WAS RECEIVED. If you've had my experience - or ANY experience with these scammers, please post it here! thanks.

Questions? Get answers from the Marketreportinggroup staff and other customers.

Marketreportinggroup?