Review of Marketest

Tel: +44 (0)20 7687 1234
contact@marketest.co.uk

ryant42
1/22/16

I recently undertook some market research with Marketest and they were 1st class from start to finish! They were affordable and responded to any queries I had almost immediately. I would recommend it to anyone looking to conduct some research.

Response from Brunella D., Marketest Representative
Hi Ryan,
thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
We look forward to hearing from you in the future!
Marketest team
ryanw49
10/19/15

I made a quote with marketest that was free and I was responded to within an hour during office hours! The team were really helpful and guided me through their process! It was by far the bes service I had received form any of the agencies I contacted!

Response from Brunella D., Marketest Representative
Hi Ryan,
thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that our service was well running.
We look forward to hearing from you in the future.
gabink1
6/23/15

I used marketest to conduct market research and test out my business idea. I'm totally pleased with the level of service I have received. I received my report package within 2 weeks of and I am delighted with the whole project. I would recommend Marketest as an affordable and efficient market research solution for entrepreneurs.

Response from Brunella D., Marketest Representative
Hi Gabin, thanks for your supportive feedback. We look forward to hearing from you in the future!
martid
3/14/11

I thought this sight was really interesting as I work in the market research area in the UK. The blog is relevant and up to date, plus they have a huge selection of research reports to see, some of which are for free.

The website has quite a lot of info on there, so I usually go straight to the blog or market research reports if I am looking for certain info. I also got a free quote for a client of mine, they were quick to get back to me and the quote was very reasonable.

Response from Brunella D., Marketest Representative
Hi Marti, thanks for your feedback.
We are always happy to do a good job.
We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Marketest Team

Questions? Get answers from the Marketest staff and other customers.

Marketest?